New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• indeed but that was a case of the writers wanting to get rid of the whole Tommy/Kim thing since Amy wasn't interested in working on the show anymore. At least the writers had enough time to write her out which is why it's 1 of the better send offs for a leaving character.
  • i know but i felt they coulda had them brake up better than just a letter. it was kinda lame really...also made kimberly who was known for her Loyalty to be be a bit of a B****!
  • Indeed but what else could they do? Have them fake a phone call? There wasn't much they could do since Amy wasn't there.
  • mayb ask her to one more episode or something where they break up. idk? but a letter is a stupid idea.
  • who knows, maybe they thought she wouldn't do it so they didn't bother with it since it was her decision to decide on not renewing her contract.
  • Once again, please stop flooding the discussion with pointless arguments.
  • edited February 2012
    From RangerWisdom on Rangerboard
    If any of you actually believed Deker was defeated that easily, just click to find out yourself:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150200734883409&set=a.390297163408.159314.363494668408&type=3&theater

She is a stunt for Power Rangers, and that was posted on May 2011. As most should know, "Super" Samurai wrapped in June/July 2011.
  • edited February 2012
    The link has an issue so I had to go find it over at another board but anyway Deker being back isn't much of a surprise to me.

I do wonder how he'll return though since it's been claimed that Jayden broke the curse on him.
  • Maybe that power he had before is still inside him and he might be able to control it somehow.
  • edited February 2012
    People just assume that the curse has been lifted. It hasn't been officially stated. Hell, even the Rangers think he's been defeated. I don't know how they'll incorporate that into the show though.

This is just more proof that they're going along with more original content. I'm a little more excited now, but still taking everything with a grain of salt.

PS: Link is fixed
  • i need to go back and watch samurai again. i dont remember whats happened so im useless in this discussion :(
  • 1 more week
  • edited February 2012
    Mia and Alex in NY for ToyFair2012 in costume. Super Samurai premiers this Saturday at noon

Erika and Alex at ToyFair in costume

Alex looks awesome in the suit if you ask me
  • Teaser for the episode on Saturday: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/power-rangers-samurai-201-the-one-that-got-away.html

Bulk and Spike seem to video tape the fight. Wire-fu is back which means ORIGINAL FIGHT FOOTAGE!
  • More pics from Toy Fair:

Erika and Alex at ToyFair

Alex and Erika

Alex

Erika