New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Any requests?

124»

Comments

• I have winrar. I wasn't asking for myself. I was wondering if tiyr85 has one?

If that wasn't in referenece to me, then ignore this post.
  • I have winrar. I wasn't asking for myself. I was wondering if tiyr85 has one?

If that wasn't in referenece to me, then ignore this post.
    yes i have...
  • thx.. received already...
  • Hmm interesting. All this techno-talk just made me think of the Geno Randomizer from PRDT. I wish somebody would put up a video containing all the scenes involving the Geno Randomizer. I just love to watch them make monsters with that thing for some reason. For those of you who don't know what the Geno Randomizer is, here is the episode where it is used for the 1st time to create one of Mesogog's monsters http://gorillavid.in/uh72cio39czp
  • I'm interested in Super Sentai movies and Vs. specials. Do you have any of those?
  • edited April 2012
    Do you have any Abaranger? Since I'm looking for an episode that I have been unable to find.
  • edited April 2012
    I will see if I can find any episodes. What episode(s) would you like me to find?
  • Yes I'm talking to you, PRThunder.
  • I'm interested in Super Sentai movies and Vs. specials. Do you have any of those?
    Yes I have all of those, however I wont be able to upload anything for a while due to my deployment. I'll do what I can when I come back.
  • edited April 2012
    Speaking of uploading, I just finished making a video of the 1st use of the Geno Randomizer. It's made from the audio from PRDT ep 3 and pictures of the scene. I have it on my flashdrive, but I don't know how to get it on here. Anybody know how? And I'm looking for the scene in PR Samurai Clash of the Red Rangers where the Ranger destroy Professor Cog. I can't find it on Youtube.
  • Well I have been away from the site for a bit, trying to get enrolled in a new college after transferring from another one, trying to get a job, and xbox and social life. So I am ready to put all that away if you by any chance have the full set of sub Zyuranger(Burai fanboy), Dairanger, or pretty much any of the older super sentai. If you have to upload for DL, I'd love that even more, my 1TB external hardrive was cleaned recently so I need to add some love to it.