New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Kids Choice Awards 2012

Congratulations to Alex Hartman for being nominated for favorite TV Actor in this year's Kids Choice Awards!

http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/2012/nominees?kca12_11/TW_Nick/

Comments

• yes. he is the best ranger out of the Samurai squad, im glad hes been nominated, maybe now i can watch it this year without getting bored :)
  • No, trust me, you'll still be bored. I'm just surprised none of the cast was nominated for the Butt Kicker category because that's basically what they do. Out of everybody, I'm not surprised Alex got it. And with who he's going up against, he actually has a pretty good chance at getting it
  • Yeah, last years was so gay and boring. mainly because of Justin Bieber....
  • Voting for the KCA starts today! Don't forget to vote for Alex every day until the deadline!
  • edited March 2012
    Paul Schrier wants you to vote for Alex Heartman for a KCA:

Najee De-Tiege wants you to vote for Alex Heartman for a KCA:

I've been kinda behind on posting videos about promoting Alex for the KCAs, but here's one I found today:

Make sure you guys are voting everyday for Alex. He deserves the award, and PR needs the recognition.
  • Alex thanking his fans for voting for him! Less than two weeks left till voting ends. Make sure you vote for our Red Ranger!

• Hector David Jr. telling you to vote for Alex in the KCAs:

• One week reminder to vote for Alex:

• edited March 2012
    Just voted for Alex! :D
    also noticed my favorite actor will smith is gonna be the host this year, that's awesome!
  • Keep voting as many times as you can every day.

Although, I also personally don't see a point because the show is rigged, but it does make you feel good voting for the winner (if they do win).
  • Agreed, I would really like to see Alex win this award, its been some time since power rangers won anything. lol
  • His only real competition is Jake Short. And, duh. I mean, PR hasn't ever been up for awards like this before
  • Who is Jake Short?
  • He's in the Disney show ANT Farm. Unless they've already picked Alex to the be the winner, and if kids' votes actually counted, then Jake would win by a landslide
  • I'm almost positive Alex is gonna win this, i myself have never heard of the show ANT Farm.