New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Kids Choice Awards 2012

Comments

• Yeah, i mean, he's going up against two guys that kids these days I doubt they know. I mean, Tim Allen, come on! Alex has this locked in
  • Yeah, I'm sure kid's these days know who Tim Allen is, lol!
  • Well, actually, maybe. If they saw Toy Story 3 and know what the heck a voice actor is. So some might. But they don't care that much to vote for an actor on a TV show they don't watch
  • Agreed, I really hope Alex wins this.
  • Only one more day until the Kid's Choice Awards. Keep voting for Alex, you guys! I'll post any pics that the cast members takes during the night, right here!!
  • Alex at the KCAs pre party:

• edited March 2012
    First pic! From the KCA pre party
    @StevenSkyler @HecDavidJr @AlexHeartman @ErikaWFong We @ this NICKelodean event It would only be right wit NICK CANNON
  • And now for a little bit of a picture spam from the KCA pre party:

image (I don't know who the girl is, so don't ask).

• edited March 2012
    Picture from Hector:

(Najee getting ready)

• what time are the awards tonight?
  • The awards actually start at 8 ET, but you can tune in to nick.com or Eonline at 7 ET to watch the stars arrive on the Orange Carpet.
  • okay cool! thank's for the info, i will try to watch it.
  • No problem. The KCAs are actually just a big popularity contest, but I've never missed it, so I tend to get pretty excited for it. haha
  • Also thought i'd let you know that One Direction is gonna be performing!!!
  • I'm actually not a fan of One Direction, so I could care less about that. BUT, I AM a fan of Will Smith and Katy Perry, so I'm happy for what they're doing.