New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Kids Choice Awards 2012

Comments

• I like will smith, katy perry, and One Direction. One Direction have some pretty good songs.
  • I've given them a chance, but I just don't think they're that good. Their songs are catchy, yes, but I just personally don't think they're all that talented.
  • Well they must be pretty talented to get over 80 million views on one song.
  • That's really just a matter of opinion. Because people think that Justin Bieber is talented and I think he can't sing to save his life.
  • I honestly don't know anyone on my friends list who finds Justin Bieber talented.
  • See? That's exactly my point. He has so many followers on twitter and gets so many views on youtube because there are people who THINK he's talented. Of course, there are people (like me) that think he's not. So to say someone must be talented just because they have X amount of fans is a moot point.
  • i agree with you i suppose but i still think they're good.
  • At least you're not the type that jumps down people's throat the minute they find out someone doesn't like them. I swear some fans of music groups are brutal.

Can't wait to see who gets slimed. It'd be awesome if the Samurai Cast could be slimed with slime in their colors.
  • Lol yeah, most people are "brutal" about that stuff, but i personally could careless if someone thinks someone sucks or is good or is no good, because everyone is allowed an opinion. That's the way i see it.

Is the whole Samurai cast gonna be there then?
  • I don't think Felix or Paul will be, but yes, they are. Actually, judging by Najee and Felix's tweets back and forth, I don't think Felix was invited.
  • Dang that sucks. I think Felix and Paul should be there, they are as well part of the cast just as the others. It's kind of unfair in a way that they get left behind, espcially Paul who has been on the show in the original season, he should get to see Power Rangers finally win an award.
  • Yeah, but I mean, they're not the most recognizable part of the cast, so I understand it at the same time. But, you're right, it really isn't fair at all. I'd feel jipped if it was me. Hell, I'd probably go anyway.
  • If you are gonna invite the power ranger cast you got to invite all the cast members, including Felix and Paul, without them the show would only be about 15 minutes. lol
  • Yes, while that may be true, when asked, the only people the kids will say they like in PR will be the Rangers. Or what do they think of when they hear PR. For the older people that watch the show (who Saban clearly doesn't care about), then, yes, you'd need to invite Paul and Felix too
  • Yeah, i wish Saban would pay attention to his older original fan base other than just the new kids that like the show.