New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

PR episodes being removed

2»

Comments

• You forgot Jungle Fury PowerRangerPlanet.
    I didn't "forget" anything. I haven't added "everything" yet.
  • Um if you don't mind me asking do you know when you might reupload bioman out of curiousity?
  • I think you guys wanna see this. I found a new article online talking about the MEGAVIDEO founder http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/imprisoned-megaupload-founder-loses-call-duty-crown-205144239.html
  • We know. It was out four days ago.
  • You know PRP, I wanted to ask you another question here so you can clear up something.

You said you have everything on both sites (PRP and Super Sentai) backed up however do you also have back ups for anything that you've uploaded to this forum as well? Like any of the non-PR/Sentai stuff. I'm just wondering if you were referring to the site as a whole (site and forum) or if you were just referring to just backing up just the PR and Sentai stuff.
  • im hoping they get goranger and some of the older seasons of sentai up so i can see what they were like. i gotten some from Tv-Nihon but they don't have bioman or goranger.
  • Yea, me too. I'm just hoping for Gaoranger (I just need everything after Ep 42 including the crossover) as well as all of Hurricanger and Abaranger including their movies and crossovers otherwise I have pretty much everything from Dekaranger until last week's Gokaiger. Out of the stuff that's been released with Gokaiger of course.
  • nice dude. i only have a couple episodes of gokaiger, mostly recent ones. lol
  • You know PRP, I wanted to ask you another question here so you can clear up something.

You said you have everything on both sites (PRP and Super Sentai) backed up however do you also have back ups for anything that you've uploaded to this forum as well? Like any of the non-PR/Sentai stuff. I'm just wondering if you were referring to the site as a whole (site and forum) or if you were just referring to just backing up just the PR and Sentai stuff.
    Sorry Matt, didn't notice your question. I have "everything". That means anything on my side, down to the images used around it. And yes, that includes the other shows, music, fanfics, all of that.
  • Wow, all right, cool and that's good to know. Also it's okay you didn't notice my question right away. You're probably still asleep. Anyway I wonder what in the world you used to back up all of that stuff since that would use up a lot of memory. I'm sure Power Rangers alone will be at least a decent amount of gigabytes.

and Dubby? that's interesting.
  • Well, I have 2tb externals, so that covers them :)
  • edited January 2012
    Ah, that's cool. I only have 1 external currently but planning on getting a 2nd one so that I can get all of Sentai, all of Power Rangers and hopefully all of B-Fighter and Beetleborgs too.
  • i used to have all power rangers on my 1 tb but the quality of most of the episodes were crapp. so i trashed them. lol
  • Hey PRP. How is the process of putting the episodes back coming along? How long before all the episodes are back? I heard that Power Rangers Super Samurai starts on Feb 18th.