New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Greatest Red Ranger

14567810»

Comments

• Honestly, I don't think Female Red in Samurai should count seeing as she's only going ot be around to lead for 4 episodes.
    They might keep her around longer then in shinkenger since megaforce might use the same cast.
  • Megaforce is a whole new cast, hence why they held auditions. Alex, hector, Najee, etc. will not be the Megaforce Rangers.

And it's already been confirmed she's only in for four episodes (not sure about halloween or christmas specials). The most you'll get is seeing her again in a team up or something in the next season.
  • Megaforce is a whole new cast, hence why they held auditions. Alex, hector, Najee, etc. will not be the Megaforce Rangers.

And it's already been confirmed she's only in for four episodes (not sure about halloween or christmas specials). The most you'll get is seeing her again in a team up or something in the next season.
    Oh when I asked about the cast in another thread I must have read the answer in the other thread wrong.