New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Greatest Red Ranger

Comments

• I.S - Andros (29) +1
    T.F - Wes (0)-2

22nd: SPD - Bridge
    21st: T.F. - Alex
    20th: Zeo/Turbo - Tommy
    19th: O.O. - Mack
    18th: A.R. - Aurico
    17th: W.F. - Cole
    16th: T.F. - Eric
    15th: L.S.R. - Carter
    14th: N.S. - Hunter
    13th: M.F - Nick
    12th: N.S. Shane
    11th: J.F - Casey
    10th: Turbo - TJ
    9th: SPD - Jack
    8th: Samurai - Jayden
    7th: D.T - Connor
    6th: RPM - Scott
    5th: MMPR - Rocky
    4th: L.G - Leo
    3rd: MMPR - Jason

wahoo andros wins
  • Top 5 Red Rangers

1. Andros (In Space)
    2. Wes (Time Force)
    3. Jason (MMPR)
    4. Leo (Lost Galaxy)
    5. Rocky (MMPR)

Thanks for your contributions guys!
  • I wish TJ was in that list, i honestly thought he was better than Rocky(even though Rocky was an awesome blue ranger).
  • We might have to ask the op to do this one again down the road since we have two more reds soon (red samurai 2 and megaforce red)
  • I wish TJ was in that list, i honestly thought he was better than Rocky(even though Rocky was an awesome blue ranger).
    TJ was an awesome Blue Ranger, up there with Billy as best Blue Ranger for me! Rocky was an okay blue
  • We might have to ask the op to do this one again down the road since we have two more reds soon (red samurai 2 and megaforce red)
    Yeah we can do it this time next year!
  • http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/413/best-blue-ranger-of-all-time#Item_1
    New voting competition, let's find out who the best blue ranger is now that we found out who the best Red Ranger is!!!
    Hmm, so voting for Kaoru/Lauren. :D
  • Honestly, I don't think Female Red in Samurai should count seeing as she's only going ot be around to lead for 4 episodes.
  • Well they had Bridge on the list, and he wasn't even Red Ranger on the SPD season, he was for the Once A Ranger series though.
  • edited July 2012
    Notice though that i never vote for or against him for that reason (I think)
  • Very true. I liked bridge when he was the green ranger, he was great. But as red ranger, I'm sorry, but i just don't see Bridge as a leader. He's more of a back up in case of emergency's kind of guy, he's nothing compared to red rangers such as, Tj, Andros, Leo, Wes, and Jason.
  • Yeah, I don't think Bridge should really have been included, at least not without also including Sky, who had about an equal claim to inclusion.
  • edited July 2012
    The team should have been

Red: Wes
    Blue: Tj
    Green: Bridge
    Yellow: Kira(only good choice imo)
    Pink: Kimberly.

that would have been a kick ass Once a Ranger team. the addition of Adam to the team honestly saved the series from sucking the big one.
  • edited July 2012
    We might have to ask the op to do this one again down the road since we have two more reds soon (red samurai 2 and megaforce red)
    Hmm, so voting for Kaoru/Lauren. :D
    lauren maybe Kaoru heck yes