New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 19-Disc DVD Set!

Comments

• That's what I like to hear!!!
  • Hopefully, it will show us the part in episode 29 where Joe tells the other Digidestined about what happened four years ago before they moved out of Highton View Terrace.
  • edited July 2012
    Going back to the topic of MMPR, I wonder if they'll have the Zeo-LG set sold separately like they're doing for MMPR. I mean, if someone bought MMPR at Comic Con, and had then orders the 40 DVD set for Zeo-LG, then they'd have two copies of the MMPR set.

I'd probably go and sell one online, but still.
  • Lol, that would seem like a lot of money!!!
  • I knw the box set who ever order it gets them the 6th is it still possible i can still order it and buy it it a couple weeks maybe months after this date?
  • Saban should consider getting digimon back and releasing dvd's of those.
    Arent they goign to already dubby but do u know on stores too thou season 1?
  • why do you keep double posting stuff and making comments on a post I made a month ago before they were even announced....
  • I knw the box set who ever order it gets them the 6th is it still possible i can still order it and buy it it a couple weeks maybe months after this date?
  • edited August 2012
    It seems Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1 Vol 2 DVD is coming out in stores November 20th!:) so this means saban is releasing all seasons on dvd in stores as well?...
  • yes but it will take longer for them to release them separate!
  • @iFresh yes, that's correct. However the ones released in stores, at least for now, will NOT include any of the bonus features that the 40-disc MMPR-Galaxy set does.

Also I'm sure you can buy the Time Life sets whenever you please however they may need to make new copies depending on the demand of the sales so you can't count on like saying buying it 2 weeks from now and getting it like within a week. It's possible however.
  • my order of mmpr-prlg should be here by thursday cuz my credit declined the order last thursday and wasn't approved til sunday so i won't be getting it overnight but rather 3 days to get here.
  • They're selling the MMPR set at Morphicon.
  • edited August 2012
    SOME LAST MINUTE NEWS! its seems that thr selling now the 40set dvd for $80.00!!! i believe this is true i got it from rangercrew.com but the link to shoutfactory still say is $219... if its true thats AWSOME!!! if someone has the link to the $80 purchase please post it! here