New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Samurai Poll

2»

Comments

• Lol Disney did a better job with some of their seasons then Saban with samurai. :/Well I guess Saban lost what they had when they were doing power rangers before, samurai just isn't so hot.
    The thing with Disney is, I hated many of their seasons at the time, because I was looking for the same feel as it was with Saban, never really happened. Although I loved Dino Thunder. But the main thing about Disney was, you know they have money, a ton of it, and you knew that the production would look somewhat nice, visually. The problem were the ratings, they weren't good enough for Disney, so they decided to cut their losses and just sell it. Problem now is, Saban doesn't have nowhere near as much money as Disney does, and Nick isn't willing to dish out a lot of money for a "low rated" show. So yeah, PR may last a long time on Nick, but unless the ratings are there, the show won't get any better. They'll still hire people with no acting abilities at all, and direct the show towards toddlers, like they are now. At least with Disney, they didn't make you feel stupid, the writing was somewhat less childish.

I think what you all are saying is just plain STUPID! Disney or Saban you can't really tell the difference! I never even knew about the Disney/Saban thing till... about 10 months ago! And I could CARE LESS! I think the actors they hire are AMAZING! You all just WISH you had there talent! Disney/Saban it dosent matter who directs it, the come out is EXACTLY THE SAME! No difference what so ever! Power Rangers Samurai is a great season! Don't like it? Don't WATCH IT, and then go bash on it!

• I'm hoping that samurai Is just a stepping stone. Maybe they're just using it to build up a new audience, and then they'll spend some decent money and make a somewhat good season. But i highly doubt it.
    I'm hoping that as well, but I think Saban just bought the rights back to PR because for years he's been hearing how much the Disney Era sucks and how people still love the show and so he wanted to crank out something that a new generation would enjoy and keep bringing in money for it. I honestly, don't think it's going to get any better next season.
    What?! Of course next season will ROCK! I can't wait for it to come out! Not that I want this season to end!
  • In your opinion, next season will rock, but im really iffy about it. I mean, the actors say its great, but it might not be for the viewers
  • In your opinion, next season will rock, but im really iffy about it. I mean, the actors say its great, but it might not be for the viewers
    The actors are AMAZING! Plus I KNOW next season will rock! You can just chose weather to believe it or not!

• Or, I can be realistic and say, theres a good chance itll suck and the only cast that can really act is Paulie and Hector. But, whatevs. Its my opinion and Im not going to get into an argument about it