New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What is Your Favorite Season?

Comments

• It did in the case of them usign Zyu2 footage just so he could have the wight ranger suit. A lot of people said they should've just changed the suits for the second season and I agree with them
  • yh it would have been cool if they had all changed the suits, but I still liked the original suits

Was the smiley option there about an hour ago??
  • I don't know, I kinda wished they changed the suits. I thought the smileys had always been there....
  • hmm i wouldn't have minded really.

Wow then i must be blind cause i only just noticed them
  • I mean, going along with the theme they should've changed it and the suits were cool. Because they changed it, technically with the ninja outfits in the third one. If they changed it in the second, they would've changed suits every year since it started
  • well I guess that would make sense
  • I like that they kept it too
  • edited November 2011
    Keeping the suits was fine for MMPR. That early in the series life, changing up the suits might have caused some problems with the audiences at the time. It also allowed them to experiment with having rangers from other planets.

RPM's story. Here is the problem. Eddy got canned partway through it and Judd Lynn took over. Judd Lynn is the one who did the 2nd half of turbo, space, lost galaxy and i think lightspeed rescue. Considering how he was thrown in during the middle of filming, he probably decided to borrow some ideas from other series he has done. Hence the Dillon and Tenaya 7 storyline outcome. He is also the reason the series got lighter as the series went out rather then it staying dark like how it started.

As for lightspeed's being jobs. That really isn't original. That idea was likely borrowed from Super Sentai where it had been done before.
  • Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if it was taken from the sentai, but i thought it worked well and was a cool idea. I didn't know much about the sentai until the past few years so it was all new to me.
  • My first post!

In Space is by far my favorite season, it might partially be because it was the first season I watched in its entirety as a kid, but these years later as I've rewatched them all(up to Time Force), it definitely stands out as the best in my opinion.

I'd say Zeo is also up there with my favorites.
  • Power Rangers In Space. It definitely one of the best if not the best of all Power Rangers Season
  • I totally agree with @HengYi
  • Yeah, In Space above all!
  • In Space and Time Force are my favorites.