New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited April 2012
    NightMere is correct. I personally do not care whether Nickelodeon or Saban considers Samurai and Super Samurai as 2 different seasons. While some sites will consider them 2 different seasons, I definitely will not. There is nothing different between the 2 seasons for me to consider them 2 different seasons. All they get is new power-ups, new zords and a new enemy. Not enough of a reason for us to consider them 2 seasons... of course that's up to each person to determine on their own in regards to how they want to view it.

Anyway I wonder when Nick will be uploading Saturday's preview since they've been kind of awkward about its pattern of uploading it.
  • I'm with you. They haven't consistently posted the preview. I would prefer they put it up like every Wednesday or something.
  • edited April 2012
    Looks like we're not getting a break in April for new episodes:

The Strange Case Of The Munchies will air on April 21st and A Sticky Situation will air on April 28th.

AND:

Summary for Runaway Spike (next Saturday's episode):
    The Rangers battle a Nighlok that creates mirror images confusing them; Spike looks for a job to help Uncle Bulk.
  • I know it's two seasons but i think it's pretty dumb, even thought mmp3 3 seasons was stupid even though that was kind of understandable because they had different teams all the way through and way to many episodes for one season, that is not the case with Samurai & Super Samurai.
  • MMPR going into 3 seasons and calling it three seasons made sense like you said. What with different team members and having their zords change and everything. Samurai being called 2 different seasons has no point to it whatsoever.
  • Yup, i agree, anyway, does anyone know when Super Samurai will be on netflix or amazon so i can watch the episodes i missed?
  • Most likely not until the season is over. I'll let you know if I find out anything.
  • Okay thanks.
  • Small article on the movie entitled Take a Chance that Alex Heartman has a role in:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118052309.html?cmpid=RSS|News|LatestNews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It's a martial arts movie. Go figure.
  • I missed most of today's episode, but at least i am able to catch the last 10 minutes! lol
  • You didn't miss anything. Believe me.
  • indeed other than the roller Megazord.
  • Deker's alive, but still cursed. Now he and Dayu are working for Serrator. Big mistake for them.

Where did Deker get a new sword?

I wonder if Master Xandred knows if Dayu and Deker are helping Serrator now.
  • You mean the Clusterf*** Megazord.