New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• From what i watched it was a pretty okay episode. I liked the megazord.
  • indeed vg. I thought Serrator probably gave him the Sword or he was using part of Uramasa that broke in half. I'm sure Xandred probably isn't going to be that surprise if he finds out Dayu and Deker are working for Serrator.

and precisely NightMere. That's another way to refer to the Gigazord. It shows how much of a cluster**** it is considering it features every zord within Samurai except for the Sharkzord.
  • some sites list samurai as s18 and super samurai as s19 which makes sense since the next season will be s20!
  • Yeah. that's the point. 20th season, 20th anniversary. I personally don't count Samurai and Super Samurai as two different seasons, but that's just me.
  • edited April 2012
    I don't count MMPR remaster by disney a season, or samurai or super samurai as two seasons. So it should be like this:
    Mighty Morphin 1-3
    Zeo 4
    Turbo 5
    Space 6
    Lost Galaxy 7
    Light Speed Rescue 8
    Time Force 9
    Wild Force 10
    Ninja Storm 11
    Dino Thunder 12
    SPD 13
    Mystic Force 14
    Operation Overdrive 15
    Jungle Fury 16
    RPM 17
    Samurai-Super Samurai 18
    Goeseiger(???) 19
    Gokaiger(???) 20

But still Samurai and Super Samurai should be one season and goseiger should be season 19 and gokaiger should be 20. that's the way i see it.
  • You just said you don't count Samurai or Super Samurai as two different seasons and yet you put them as two different seasons.

Gokaiger is being used next, not Gosieger. I mean, i know that's your opinion on it, but there are people who are in such denial about it, that it's really getting on my nerves.
  • edited April 2012
    Oh, i didn't notice i did that :/ I'll edit it.
    there fixed, i meant to put samurai and super samurai as one, i haven't been up for very long lol
  • edited April 2012
    From Hector's twitter
    I AM PUMPED to be shooting a the end of the month "SHADOW WAR" an Action Sci-Fi Film.
    ABOUT TO Enter a Whole another WORLD! #ShadowWAR
  • edited April 2012
    Episode summary for Strange Case of the Munchies, airing 4/21
    Emily loses confidence; a Nighlok's black sand causes desperate hunger and thirst in the Rangers.
    Emily gets her Super Mode in this episode.
  • Interesting. I saw the description over at a certain board so it looks like they're using Shinkenger 41 footage. I wonder what's going on with using Shinkenger 36 footage? You know beccause of Sharkjaw and not being defeated in the November episode.
  • Honestly, I think they're trying to get all of the Rangers to go into Super Mode at least once until the Bullzooka appears, which I believe will be in Trust Me, and then have The Master Returns air, and then go on a break for summer. That way, you'd have the main "super" plot finished, and anticipation starts rising for those "heavier" episodes later on.
  • edited April 2012
    Good point but you have to wonder who will be using the Bullzooka first. in Shinkenger, Red uses it first I believe yet as we can likely see by the opening, Emily has it while she's in Super Samurai Mode in original footage even though I do believe she used it in Shinkenger too while being in Super Samurai Mode.
  • I hope they don't go another break, i wish they would just finish the show and move on to the next one like they used to.
  • edited April 2012
    @Dubby I know! another break will be too much especially if there would be only a couple of episodes left. But, who knows what Saban and Nick will do.
  • They most likely will be doing that though as they have to show a second Christmas and Halloween ep. So, I bet there'll be another summer break, and the episodes after The Master Returns will air, and then we get the new season in February as at the time, they're in NZ filming the new season (casting should resume this month).