New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Previous Super Sentai teams converted to Power Rangers?

Comments

• @Ranger91 @NightMere10 @Dubby
    What I was saying is that they could use the old costumes and make their own plot, footage, etc. I know tht the Japanese footage would look terrible which is why they should just use the old costumes and props, but no Japanese footage
  • edited July 2012
    --
  • @Ranger91 @NightMere10 @Dubby
    What I was saying is that they could use the old costumes and make their own plot, footage, etc. I know tht the Japanese footage would look terrible which is why they should just use the old costumes and props, but no Japanese footage
    It's quite expensive to do that that's why they adapt super sentai. If SS did stop then they'd just come up with own costumes, stories etc and not copy costumes from older SS as there would be no point or just cancel PR. Nothing lasts forever

• edited July 2012
    Ok look. Suppose they (could or can) turn an old Super Sentai team into a new Power Rangers season, which Sentai team would you want to see become Power Rangers? I told you the team I chose. Which Sentai which Sentai team would you want to see become Power Rangers? Include a video or a picture if u can
  • Jetman or bioman they are so far my two favorite sentai (out of the ones I have seen)

• edited July 2012
    @sayla0079 Bioman sounds right. Jetman would probably become Power Rangers Bird Force. I wonder what Bioman would become
  • Bioman sounds right. Jetman would probably become Power Rangers Bird Force
    Ironically Bioman does have an English dub
  • Oh yeah?
  • edited July 2012
    Oh yeah?
    Yeah it was done in the Phillipines in the 80's after the Japanese series finished a guy on veoh has the first six episodes up of it in English. Heres the first two (was only going to send one but it's a two parter.)

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v15825377TSRHaTQy

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v7029333tnws3Nxp
  • Ok look. Suppose they (could or can) turn an old Super Sentai team into a new Power Rangers season, which Sentai team would you want to see become Power Rangers? I told you the team I chose. Which Sentai which Sentai team would you want to see become Power Rangers? Include a video or a picture if u can
    Isn't that just like saying what's your fave sentai pre PR?
  • edited July 2012
    @Ranger91
    That is correct
  • Does anyone else have a Super Sentai team that they would love to see become Power Rangers?
  • Does anyone else have a Super Sentai team that they would love to see become Power Rangers?
    personally can't wait for Gokaiger to be made into PR's hope they make it as good as sentai version
  • edited August 2012
    I meant before Zyuranger/MMPR
  • @PRThunder i think that Ranger91 knew what you meant but like all of us here, he can't wait to see what the next PR seasons has to offer. :D