New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Morphicon

Comments

• Guest list has been updated. New wave of guests confirmed for PMC 3. Keep in mind that they are subject to change!
  • Jason Faunt is gonna be there!? OMG OMG I wanna go :(
  • ASJ, Steve Cardenas, Walter Jones, and Jason Faunt are the main people I want to see. I wish I could go, but youtube videos are the next best thing! ;)
  • Agreed, i wish Steve was in the Forever Red Episode, he was better than Jason imo but i guess he couldn't make it for it or something oh well, and Walter was my favorite black ranger. Course the other black rangers that followed him weren't very good, the only other decent black rangers were adam and carlos.
  • He was working as an advertisement person in Philadelphia when he got the call about Forever Red. He agreed to be in it, but at the same time he was moving. They had lost Steve's phone number and couldn't get in contact with him, or they tried to call him from the number after he moved and couldn't get his new one, so they went on to do the show without him.

Eh, I didn't like Carlos/Roger all that much
  • He was an ok ranger, it was just the fact of who he replaced was ten times better.
  • Next wave of Morphicon guests have been updated. Keep in mind, that this list is not 100% confirmed and guests can be taken off the list at any moment.

Plus, I don't know who everybody on this list is, but I may go back and put what each of them are famous for.
  • Only one i know on the new updated list is Daniel Southworth!
  • You should know two if you watched Beetleborgs
  • edited March 2012
    People should definitely know who Christopher Cho is, I'm assuming that was 1 of the ones who you were referring to, NightMere. But then again not everyone pays attention to the voice credits. For anyone who doesn't know, in Power Rangers, he was the voice of the grand monarch of evil, Dark Specter.

Oh, I didn't even see that other actor there. Les Fortunes, hmm, interesting. Perhaps you were referring to him then and not Chris?
  • *facepalm* I really meant three. If Dubby saw Wild Force, then he should recognize Jessica Rey (who I've heard is a sweet heart in person), then there's Daniel Southworth, and the last I was referring to was Herbie Baez who was in Beetleborgs.

I don't pay that much attention voice actors unless I already knew them, if you get what I mean. Like Tony Oliver, Neil Kaplan, etc.
  • edited March 2012
    Yup, indeed, I know what you mean. I actually didn't recognize a few of those from Beetleborgs and VR Troopers. I had to cheat by googling their names to figure out who they were. I didn't pay much attention to the credits on Beetleborgs and VR Troopers.
  • edited March 2012
    Yeah, same. Which is why I said I may go back and put what each person is famous for so people in general don't ask, "Who's that? What did they do? etc." and have an overall idea of who's invited.
  • You should know two if you watched Beetleborgs
    yes, i watched Beetleborgs., but i don't really know the actors name's as well as i do with power rangers.
  • Ah, gotcha. No worries, I just assumed because I knew