New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Morphicon

124»

Comments

• New wave of guests:

Michi Yamato – Beetleborgs stunt coordinator and also is one of the original Power Rangers stunt team.

Erik Betts – Original suit actor for red and green MMPR

Joe Hackett – Big Bad Beetleborgs Count Fangula

Justin Cody Slaton -Young Bulk during the Alien Rangers series
  • edited July 2012
    Amy and Reggie Rolle - Trakeena and Damon; Green Lost Galaxy Ranger

Be sure to check back at the first post to see who's going to Power Morphicon.
  • I see Amy and Reggie finally got married. :D I always thought they would.
  • edited July 2012
    They've been married for 13 years now. They got married in 1999 after filming for LG wrapped.
  • Oh, I didn't know that. Never really payed attention to that kind of stuff when I was a kid. I only read rumors online recently that they've been together, but never really read anything about them marrying.
  • No worries. I didn't know it until last year.
  • Monica May (Z - Yellow SPD Ranger) will be returning to PMC this year.
  • Sweet! :)
  • edited August 2012
    For those of you, like me, that are not attending Power Morphicon this year, be sure to subrscribe to this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kimwil01w?feature=mhee. If you don't have a youtube account, just check back there for "Morphicon 3 panels, events, cosplayers, the whole FUN captured on footage!"
  • my grandma has taken a turn for the worst so i don't think i can go this time.
  • edited August 2012
    News from Morphicon Day 1 (from RangerCrew and Burgundy Ranger. All credit goes to O.92, Fury Diamond, and Burg):

-The Power Morpher to be released next year. It will cost $49.99 ()

-Power Rangers 20 Toys ()

-First guest here today; Brandon Jay McLaren, Jack from SPD

-Mega Voyager cosplay! ()

-Opening Ceremony is cancelled...again.

-Opening Ceremony is cancelled due to business. First panel is in an hour, the MMPR & Turbo Movie Panel.

-Tony Oliver says Kimberly is for sure not Spike's mom.

From the MMPR/Tubo Movie Panel: (Italics are comments from me)

-Johnny Yong Bosch says they tried making Adam & Tanya a couple in the show. (That was obvious, though)

-The Turbo Movie had scenes with mermaids, flamethrowers, crocodiles, & camping that needed to be cut due to time constraints. (I knew that already)

-JYB's real name is not Yong. It's his moms name that Saban added because he wanted JYBs name to sound more Asian.. (I already knew that.)

From the Mighty Raw panel (Music of MMPR with Ron Wasserman):

-Ron Wasserman says he's in process of re-cutting MMPR theme and other music from MM.

-Wasserman also said he got inspiration for 'Tenga Bye Bye' from how Haim Saban ended phone calls.

-Ron's favorite Ranger was Amy (aka Kimberly)
  • edited August 2012
    Random tidbits from Morphicon Day 2 (from RangerCrew and Burgundy Ranger. All credit goes to O.92, Fury Diamond, and Burg):

-DiFilipo triplettes say that original Zeo plans called for Trey to remain as Gold, a Zeo movie, & a 30 episode Triforia spinoff show.

-All plans for Zeo & Gold were obviously dumped when Austin St. John agreed to come onboard.

-Rick Medina is at Morphicon with the rest of the Samurai Cast for the Power Force breakfast and the Mega Power Panel

-The SPD cast only wore the Ranger outfits twice

-Brandon & Matt Austin went hitch-hiking in their Ranger suits on their last day

-Walter and JYB think JDF didn't need to be a black ranger since he had enough powers already

-Monica May was super bummed when she found there would be no Mystic Force teamup

-Greg wants to do an SPD anniversary reunion

-On the 1st day of filming, Monica accidently flushed her morpher down the toilet

-Sundai Love (who was in the running for Megaforce Pink/Yellow) is headed to Morphicon with Michael Hansen (the casting director for Megaforce). It's looking more and more like the Megaforce cast will be announced/going to Morphicon this year.

-JYB thinks the samurai rangers seem angry