New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Morphicon

Comments

• Ah, I liked beetleborgs, i was just never in it as much as i am with power rangers.
  • Neither am I, but I tend to remember actors names and stuff for shows
  • UPDATE: Any guest listed has the role that they're most famous for beside them. So, for people that you don't recognize, you now know why they're going and what they're famous for
  • Update: Next wave of guests has been posted.
  • Jessica Rey is a babe XD
  • edited May 2012
    We are sorry to announce do to other commitments Jason David Frank has to cancel his appearance at PMC this year.
    Next wave of guests have been posted.
  • Gabrielle Fitzpatrick, Dulcea in the MMPR The Movie, is going to Power Morphicon.
  • Mike Ginn - The Gold RPM Ranger Power Rangers RPM, is going to Morphicon
  • i actually live close to where PMC is hosted but my mom doesn't know if she's working then or not so she can take me.
  • News Update:The cast of Samurai/Super Samurai will be attending PMC this year.
  • edited June 2012
    News Update:
    Phillip Jeanmarie - Blue Wild Force Ranger - Power Rangers Wild Force, Cerina Vincent - Yellow Galaxy Ranger - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, Brandon Jay McLaren - SPD Red - Power Rangers SPD, and Roger Velasco -
    Green Turbo Ranger - Power Rangers Turbo and The Black Space Ranger - Power Rangers in Space will be attending Morphicon this year
  • does that inlcude bulk and spike? or just the rangers?
  • No one is really sure right now @Dubby
    You'd think it'd mean just the Rangers but it's hard to tell.
  • Special Guest Announcement

David Yost, Billy the Blue Ranger, will be appearing for the first time at PMC 3.
    This will be a Saturday only Ticketed event. This will include a Q&A panel that will include David giving away some of his Power Ranger paraphernalia throughout the panel. He will also be doing a limited signing and photos with the fans as time permits. David will also be raffling his Mighty Morphin Power Rangers signed movie script at the appearance with proceeds to go to the Trevor Project. Power Morphicon will also be providing 500 limited edition David Yost prints at the convention with proceeds also going to the Trevor Project.
  • I really wish I could go to this if Cerina Vincent and David Yost are gonna be there :)