New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Ranger scenes

Comments

• edited February 2012
    actually it's pronounced Xybrian. Check it out here http://www.rangercentral.com/database/2001_timeforce/prtf-rg-trip.htm, but let's get back to topic.
  • Xybrian would be pronounced as "zybrian". The 'x' makes a 'z' sound. You mean it's SPELLED that way.
  • Lol. So i was right with the pronouncing... thanks for making me feel dumb :)
  • I hope one day that all Power Rangers get their powers back and all join join together for the ultimate fight
  • That means they'd have to get all the actors back, which would have a lot of them have to give up their SAG cards which I doubt they'd do (even Walter Jones said he didn't want to do that) not to mention you wouldn't have Thuy there (may she rest in peace) AND they'd all be too old. Hell, JDF was almost not chosen for the Dino Thunder role, after ASJ turned it down, because of his tattoos which is why he's always in long sleeves. Not to mention they'd most indefinitely be arguments over money as well
  • edited February 2012
    Not entirely. They could have them in morphed form, just like they did before where they had them in their suits for a whole episode, take their voices from previous episodes, but we are way off topic. Let's get back to the funny stuff.
  • edited February 2012
    Not entirely. They could have them in morphed form, just like they did before where they had them in their suits for a whole episode, take their voices from previous episodes
    Oh yeah, they could have but they don't. I mean, you could've easily done that with Eka but they actually got him to do the voice. Do you know how long it would take for them to go through previous episodes to get voice overs? It's faster to get the actual actor to do it. Plus, since most of them are union, they'd have to give up their SAG (or whatever the other union company is) cards up just to do it, and most of them don't want to. (Save for Eka because I think they went around that with the pseudonym, however, people could easily bust them for that.)

PS: Easiest way to "get back to the funny stuff"...post a video yourself.

• I liked the bloopers for Power Rangers RPM
  • MMPR s2ep22-24 "the ninja encounter" trilogy quite possibly the worst episodes in power rangers. Sadly they had a lot of issues revolving around a 3 ranger transition. But with overuse of canned footage, terrible voice-over for gone rangers, a one hit kill monster, and Billy rolling around with a rubber snake makes this trilogy borderline hilarious and nearly impossible to watch.
  • Oh remember General Crunch in RPM "Fade To Black"?
    Ranger Red: "The enemy is retreating on all fronts"
    General Crunch: "Yes! Did you hear that? The enemy is retreating on all fronts! Woo Hoo! Oh wait. That's us isn't it?"
  • I hope noone forgot about that PRNS episode that twisted stuff around. PRNS "The WIld Wipeout". It's where Tori falls whil surfing and lands in a dimension where the Power Rangers are evil and Lothor's forces are the good guys. Here are the vids for the episode
  • I honestly, didn't think that was all that funny. Either because I was getting older or because my sense of humor was changing. I thought that episode was a waste
  • I found it to be a nice twist to the show
  • edited March 2012
    Hey fellow Rangers fans. What do you think if there was an episode in Power Rangers with a scene like this?
  • Nothing could ever compare to the comedy back then. Abbot and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, great stuff but I couldn't imagine that in PR. I think they've used the Japanese Manzai version in Sentai before though.