New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Ranger scenes

Comments

• @billybob8476 don't forget the Three Stooges
  • I always thought Bulk and Spike were funny in Samurai and Super Samurai.
  • I think they're funnier in Super Samurai than in Samurai. They really didn't have a point in Samurai at all. Like, I prefer the episodes when they're at least somewhat close to the Rangers.
  • I think they're funnier in Super Samurai than in Samurai. They really didn't have a point in Samurai at all. Like, I prefer the episodes when they're at least somewhat close to the Rangers.
    I agree, they were pretty useless in the show.
  • I'm not saying they were useless in the whole show. More like, I just didn't see the point to it. But now that I've seen how they've developed their characters in the "second season" I wish they did more stuff like that in the first one.
  • I wonder how Bulk got his crazy idea to become a samurai. I never thought Bulk could come up with such an idea. At least we might see Skull sometime in the future.
  • Bulk mentioned why in the Origins episodes of Samurai
  • edited March 2012
    He did? I will have to watch that episode again. Oh! I just remembered when the Power Rangers went "Wild West" Here it is
  • I liked the little jig after the fight was over but other than that, I didn't really like that episode all that much
  • edited March 2012
    How about this? Mike's prank with the cat food.
  • I actually didn't think that was all that funny. I think the facial expressions were better or if the laughter didn't sound so forced. I also felt like the scene was forced as well
  • Agreed it kind of made me cringe inside so overall a pointless scene in my opinion
  • Wild west was a good series. I liked it!
  • I mainly liked those two episodes because of the the accents David, Steve, Karan, Johnny, and Jason had to talk in
  • Agreed, It was pretty impressive.