New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Ranger scenes

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Oh can you guys imagine if Bulk and Skull were like these guys in the series, or if the show had characters like these guys?
  • edited March 2012
    Well, I felt like Bulk and Skull were more for the adults watching the show (and Paul Schrier confirmed this as well), so they would've really been able to relate to something like that. I'm not a big fan of slapstick comedy, so I prefer it to not be like that. Or at least, not really over the top.
  • I liked the way bulk & skull already were.
  • Yeah, to me it didn't seem like they were trying too hard. They seemed like, with the funny stuff, they were being natural. Like, I'm pretty sure Paul Schrier said in a Q&A once that a lot of the Bulk and Skull takes that were put into the show were ones where they ad libbed (sp?) a lot.
  • edited March 2012
    Anybody remember the time in PRZ where Machina and Rockett made Tommy and Tanya unable to stop singing? Here is a vid for it and a bonus video. Oh and if anyone wants to which episode the dancing Rangers scene is from, it is from MMPR season 3 "The Sound Of Dischordia"
  • That was an okay episode. I found it kind of annoying, My favorite part of Zeo was when Rocky was turned into a plant and he told kat "You have nice branches..."
  • In regards to Another Song and Dance, I would've just loved to see what went on behind the scenes of that episode to see how much fun they were having with it. I hated Sound of Discordia (and the whole metallic armor thing).

Dubby, that episode is A Few Bad Seeds. It obviously took until I was older to understand why that was funny, and when I figured it out, I was kind of shocked that something like that passed through editing, and wished there was more like it in the show.
  • edited March 2012
    I agree, and yeah. I was like Whoa baby! lmao

I'm watching The Wedding episode. The way goldar reacts to zedd and rita getting married is hilarious.

Evil Alpha in the Wedding is hilarious too.
  • edited March 2012
    Oh Goldar's reaction was hilarious. Posted a vid of that scene in the discussion "Funniest Power Rangers Villain scene" Here's the URL for the discussion http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/211/funniest-power-rangers-villain-scene/p3
  • I actually didn't think either of those two moments were all that funny, but that's just me.
  • edited March 2012
    Can anyone imagine if the Power Rangers did martial arts like the guys in this video?
  • If you're talking about the actors, they most likely did when they first started out.
  • I'm talking about the Rangers. I didn't say "the Ranger Actors". What if the Power Rangers fought in battle like the guys in the video?
  • I know you didn't say "Ranger Actors". But in a lot cases when people are referring to the actors, they just say Rangers, so I was giving my two cents on that.
  • Well whoever they bring in to play Gokai Green is gonna probably have similarities to those in the video.