New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• um nightmere10 it is 2 diff comments why would u say its double posting?
  • edited May 2012
    You could've just added your second post onto your previous one instead of posting two related posts 3 minutes apart. Posting a second post seconds, even minutes after your first one is considered double posting.

Or if you want the urban dictionary definition of it:
    A double post is two posts in a row that can be made into one post, but the person decides to post it in two separate posts.

But back on topic; I'm really hoping I can get teh 40-DVD collection. With the bonus features, that's more of an incentive to buy it and I'd have all my favorite seasons at one time. I just hope it's not too much price wise. Although, if that is the case, I hope they lower the price around Christmas time.

Or, I hope someone puts the bonus features on youtube.
  • If they take longer than a year to release them all, then I'm gonna be really dissapointed.
  • Yeah, same here. But, at the same time I'd understand why. I mean, how well the first volume sells depicts whether or not they release any more.
  • um i was trying to explain the reasons why the 40-DVD set will NOT be sold in stores they do relate to one another and thats what TVShowsOnDVD.com's Dave told me. did u actually read them and have u even been to the website TVShowsOnDVD.com and their fb thats where i got all the info on PR on DVD news from and where i find out about every TV Show/MIni-Series/TV Movies that are released on DVD come up about 2 -3 months before they are actually released and FYI u can choose to monthly payments instead the full price. Thats how we're gonna do it its cheaper that way. and why would u think they release 17 seasons in a yr thats a lot and it takes time to produce manufacture them.
  • Yes, I'm aware of what you were trying to explain, but you can keep all that in one post, especially if it's something you were going to post minutes after the first one.

And yes, I read all of that. This is just wishful thinking/how we want them to release the DVDs even though we know they won't.
  • Yes, I'm aware of what you were trying to explain, but you can keep all that in one post, especially if it's something you were going to post minutes after the first one.

And yes, I read all of that. This is just wishful thinking/how we want them to release the DVDs even though we know they won't.
    have u even checked out time-life's website how can u do it in payments (cheaper) or all at once (more expensive). have u even heard of tvshowsondvd site? they have contacts with the studios in us and canada who release dvds thats how they get the info on em.

• edited May 2012
    Yes, I've heard of all of that, I've read all of that and I've checked out time-life's site, so you can stop being condescending.

And what does your post have to do with anything I said in the quoted part. All I'm saying is that is what we WISH and what we WANT them to do even though we KNOW that they WON'T. I can't put it more straightforward than that.
  • u mean like release a new season/volume every month that would take more than a yr if u really think about it.
  • edited May 2012
    *heavy sigh* Yes, the 40-DVD set includes special features. I only know that one type of bonus/special feature is interviews with past cast and crew members. I don't know if it has promos or commercials or anything.

And it's not on their website yet but this is what they had to say about it:
    We are planning on launching The Power Rangers- Complete Collection. We will likely begin pre-selling this product within the next week. We'll update you as soon as it becomes available, including date for the website.
  • darkvincentes www.timelife.com
  • they have a search area but PR might not be listed until next week but they do have another classic kids toon the real ghostbusters the complete series at a great discount from $179.98 to $125.98 up until june 30. did u read my comments about how u can make monthly payments instead of the full price and it saves money too.
  • edited May 2012
    Either way, it wouldn't make much a difference for me with the monthly payments since I'm tight on money. *sigh* I hope it's not too expensive
  • we're tight on money too but the monthly payments will be good cuz we can afford those. but also think about this we will finally have all of PRLG in dvdrip quality and all with english audio.
  • My point is, I most likely can't.