New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• they mostly lower the price for sales as their dvd sets get older so it would be a while before there's a sale on it anyway.
  • I must pre-order all of these
  • time-life's website is doing some system upgrades so u can access their site atm.
  • List price is $219.95 for the 40-DVD collection.
  • it is not listed on time-life's website at the moment. where did u get that info?
  • edited May 2012
    RangerCrew from Fury Diamond
  • they removed the info on the pr time-life dvd set on samurai cast.
  • Yeah, and before they did so, it was listed at $219.95
  • but pre-ordering should FINALLY be ready next week perfect timing cuz we have some money to spend at the start of each month. but we're also ordering the real ghostbusters complete series dvd set in the monthly payments options on my b-day next sunday, jun 3!
  • you can preorder the first volume of season 1 on Amazon right now. lol
  • i don't want that one and we don't shop at amazon anyways
  • Um, all the seasons are gonna be released as volumes, it's the same one that's being released off of Shout factory...
  • It is the same, but it doesn't come with special features for the specific season like you'd get with the 40 DVD collection
  • edited May 2012
    while ordering the real ghostbusters complete series dvd set, the guy from timelife customer service on the phone reserved me a copy of the 40-dvd mmpr-prlg set so i'll get it the day its released (july 30). apparently i maybe one of the first to reserve it cuz there's such high demand for it. also, i heard on rangerboard there's gonna be interviews with PR fans included with the extras!!!!!!!!!!