New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• from looking at the box art it looks like only mmpr s1 and s2 will be split into 2 volumes each. the rest of the seasons have an odd number of dvds in them.
  • edited June 2012
    sorry for double posting.
  • edited June 2012
    A: don't double post and B: I know. I saw the box art and the Bonus Features aren't being released with the volume DVDs, it's just for the 40 DVD collection.
  • whatever they are going to do, I hope that it comes quickly. PR fans can't wait
  • I agree @zeoranger6matt It's so hard waiting and waiting and waiting. I personally really want the info on the bonus content.
  • I don't quit know if i wanna get just the volumes or the 40 dvd box set. I like to save my money and i can see 40 dvd set being a lot of money.
  • It is pretty pricy. It's about 220 for the set but not if you do free shipping and use the code for 10% off. Depending on which state you're in for tax, lowest amount you'd have to pay is 197.95 OR you can pay in five easy installments.

But, i understand how you need to budget you're money.
  • More news about Power Rangers. You can now digitally preorder Power Rangers Samurai Volume One: The Team Unites on iTunes US store!!! It comes out on iTunes June 19th!
  • what code nightmare?
  • Well, it was DADDYDOUBLE in honor of father's day. But now that father's day has passed, you can't use it.
  • Power Rangers Samurai volume 1 and 2 now on DVD and Digital media!
  • edited July 2012
    Here's the list of Special Features on the DVD thanks to Brain Ward
    Here ya' go:

1. Morphin Time! A Look Back At Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    2. A Morphenomenal Cast: A Look At Becoming A Power Ranger
    3. Tales of the Giant Banana: A Look Back at Bulk & Skull
    4. Behind the Mask: Celebrating the Stunt Team
    5. The Fans Power Up
    6. A Convention With Attitude: Power Morphicon
    7. Lord Zedd's Monster Heads
    8. Alpha's Magical Christmas
    9. The Good, The Bad and the Stupid: The Misadventures of Bulk & Skull
    10. The MMPR Fan Club Video
    11. MMPR Karate Club: The White Ranger Kata
    12. Power Rangers Live: The World Tour
    13. The Lost Episode
    14. Power Playback: Power Rangers Funniest Moments
    15. It's Comin' ZEO Serial
    16. Gold Lining ZEO Promo
    17. Tanya's Stick Together Music Video

...and a little something special.

I could be missing something, but that's what I can think of, off the top of my head.

Whew... Off to go put the final stamp of approval on the last discs.

Enjoy!
  • the only vhs special missing is the green ranger kata which a member on rb has and possibly loan him to include in a future dvd set.
  • edited July 2012
    MMPR Set

• Ok that looks cool