New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• edited March 2012
    @nightmere10, i did the same With my 500th post XD this is my 502 ;)
    anywho, the idea of commentaries would be awesome! I would probably watch them.
  • I always buy DVDs with commentaries on it, but I generally only do it when there's at least one cast member to the TV Show/movie that I like. I'm not all that interested in what the crew has to say, unless they're doing the commentary with said actor or actress.
  • This comment right now is my 251st comment.
  • And it does nothing to contribute to the rest of the discussion.

Going back on topic, I hope they put the PSAs they did on the DVDs as well
  • The last time i watched a movie with actor Commentary was the first Chronicles Of Narnia movie, i really liked that movie and wanted to see what the actors had to say about it, it was pretty cool to watch it. I like Commentary, i think it would be a good idea if they actually did it.

• You gotta love Shout! Factory. Their freaking awesome! First they release all 3 seasons of Beast Wars and now the power rangers seasons, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Right now im good with netflix, but when the dvd's come out I'm sure I will get them! lol
  • Because a lot of content is available online, nowadays I only purchase DVDs when I feel like saying "I loved this show and I am going to support it." Even though I have Netflix to watch all this, I still gonna purchase a few of these to show my support.
  • I agree Billybob. if there is a show i love that is not on netflix, i will buy dvd's. Such as the big bang theory. bought all 4 seasons on dvd this previous weekend! and I have power rangers on netflix but i love the show so much I'll probably buy the dvds!
  • I have netflix as well (kinda. Only when I go home do I really have it), but I'm going to buy the DVDs to keep the franchise going. I know they have a contract through 2014 to show PR, but I don't want it to end anytime soon
  • I don't want it to end anytime in my life. It's been a part of me since 1993 when i was 3 year olds Lol.
  • edited March 2012
    I don't want it to end anytime in my life. It's been a part of me since 1993 when i was 3 year olds Lol.
    I feel you Dubby. I was born 2 months before Power Rangers began. BTW has anyone played this game of Power Rangers super Samurai? http://www.miniclip.com/games/power-rangers-super-samurai/en/. If not, then here is a vid of it

• I think it is in summer of 2012. I can't wait for for it. But then again, they've been saying things will come out at one time and then is later (ie. Origins supposed to air in "late summer" and being pushed back to October.)
  • edited March 2012
    I really hope it's summer, i don't think i can wait another season for power ranger dvds!
    I'm getting 1-9 for sure then work my way from there.
  • I'm getting 1-5 for sure, and maybe SPD