New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power rangers question

Comments

• I think he's just kind of asking sort of like a jeopardy sort of thing?
  • edited August 2012
    Oh, yeah, that may be true.

If that's the case, then I apologize and please disregard my last post.
  • Lol, happens dude.
  • @vgiannell5 I think in regards to Mesogog, I think it's a case of perhaps Reefside and Blue Bay Harbor not being that far apart. Not to mention I'm sure Anton did a lot of traveling so he likely heard about Lothor elsewhere.
  • How did Zeltrax survive the destruction of the new and improved Aerial Assault Vehicle in A Star Is Torn?
  • @vgiannell5 I think it's reasonable to assume that if Tommy escaped it then Zeltrax did too but it's likely Zeltrax was suffering from some injuries.
  • @vgiannell5 I think it's reasonable to assume that if Tommy escaped it then Zeltrax did too but it's likely Zeltrax was suffering from some injuries.
    And that made him betray Mesogog?
  • @vgiannell5 nah. I just think it was a case of his revenge growing for Tommy even more by the day and Zeltrax didn't care who he stepped on, he just wanted to destroy Tommy. If that meant destroying Mesogog in the process, he'd be fine with it.
  • I always thought it was because Mesogog left him for dead.
  • When did Ninjor first meet the Rangers of the planet Aquitar?
  • That's a good theory with Zeltrax leaving Mesogog.

In regards to Ninjor. Had to be at least more than a millenia ago. That's what Cestro said when Ninjor gave them their Battle Borgs.
  • No idea on an exact date, but we all know it was probably before the first team of five became the mighty morphin power rangers.
  • Why did the A-Squad Rangers turn evil of their own free will?
  • @Dubby Not probably, it is. They met Ninjor even before any of those Earthlings were born. A Millennia is also millenniums so it would mean at least over 2 thousand years ago or more.
  • edited August 2012
    well, they looked pretty good for being over 2000 years old. XD

Grum probably turned them evil or they did it on their own free will because they wanted the power for them selves. Who knows, it never really explained why.