New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power rangers question

Comments

• @Dubby indeed they do but they do have that water that Billy drank that helps them keep their youthful appearance.

Actually with A-Squad, it was kind of explained. Apparently it was of their own free will because A-Squad felt Gruumm was a winning being. Charlie states "everyone wants to be on a winning team."
  • That's true but joke was on them when Jack and the B-squad kicked their butts
  • @Dubby indeed it was. They probably wouldn't have won if it wasn't for their own Swat Mode which gave them more power against the traitorous A-Squad.
  • edited August 2012
    Plus B Squad and SPD had Omega and Nova rangers on there side, which were twice the power of both A squad and B squad
  • Indeed even though Nova didn't fight with B-Squad.
  • When did Tommy learn about the Dino Gems and the Shield of Triumph in Dino Thunder?
  • edited August 2012
    @vgiannell5 I would assume he found out about the Gems at some point during grad school because that's basically what Hayley says, that she's been helping him prepare the Ranger energy since grad school, only mentioning that she built the Morphers.

Tommy explained that there was an ancient artifact (the Shied of Triumph) hidden away centuries ago. He stated he knew its whereabouts for awhile. A precise date is unknown but it's possible he would have been aware of it for quite awhile.
  • He could have learned about them anytime during his Ranger days. Zordon might have mentioned them, or there was a record somewhere in the command center. Really not hard to imagine that he would have access to that sort of information.
  • Indeed even though Nova didn't fight with B-Squad.
    she kind of did by saving Omega's butt. but she was only in it for like 5 seconds.
  • @Dubby That's technically true but did they even count Omega as part of B-Squad?
  • yes, omega is part of b-squad
  • Why did Rita make the Moon breathable anyway?
  • So she could kidnap people from Earth, or so Tommy could come to her base when he was the evil green ranger.
  • edited August 2012
    @Dubby Are you sure? I don't recall anyone stating it. I don't recall anyone saying Sam/Omega was part of B-Squad. Him hanging around with them doesn't necessarily make him part of B-Squad.

@vgiannell5 we don't know who did it. Could have been her. Could have been Zedd since it was his palace. Could have just been a natural thing in their universe where all places in the universe have human oxygen.
  • I have a good question, how did Dr K learn of the Morphing grid and how to hack it in order to make the RPM ranger powers?