New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power rangers question

Comments

• @Dubby I believe they called it the Bio Field, not the Morpin' Grid but regardless of the terms, it's likely she discovered it by accident much like she created Venjix by accident.
  • How did Zeltrax survive the destruction of the new and improved Aerial Assault Vehicle in A Star Is Torn?
    He was severely injured and he managed to survive by drinking the life force spring in episode the passion of corner
  • @HengYi He/she (don't know what @vgiannell5 is) was referring to how Zeltrax had survived before he returned for the Tree of Life extraction plan.
  • Why did the A-Squad Rangers turn evil of their own free will?
    They were the first truly evil power rangers that change side just because they don't want to be on the :losing side"
  • well, they looked pretty good for being over 2000 years old. XD

Grum probably turned them evil or they did it on their own free will because they wanted the power for them selves. Who knows, it never really explained why.
    Grum didn't. Remember in the first episode, Bridge manage to sense their evil aura before Grum even reach earth? The reason they turn evil is because they are the first truly evil power rangers that change side just because they don't want to be on the "losing side"
  • @Dubby I believe they called it the Bio Field, not the Morpin' Grid but regardless of the terms, it's likely she discovered it by accident much like she created Venjix by accident.
    She didn't create Venjix by accident, she meant to create him as an escape plan to get out of Alpha bet soup with Gem and Gemma but it all went wrong when they wouldn't let her install the firewall after she created the diversion.

• @Dubby Yeah I'm aware of that. I just worded it wrong. I just meant she created it without thinking since she was more worried about escaping Alphabet Soup.
  • Very true, it was a good plan, but she didn't think about the after effects if it went wrong.
  • I know this is a double post, but my last post was yesterday. so I have a new question;
    Where was doctor K's parents when Alphabet soup captured her, I mean seriously, who lets a 3 or 4 year girl wander the streets a lone -_- and how was the dome city of Corinth created.
  • How long as Piggy been on Earth since we last saw him in Mystic Force?
  • edited September 2012
    @vgiannell5 I'm assuming Piggy has been on Earth for 20 years. At first it made it seem like he was just a past Piggy character but based on his dialogue, it sounded like he time traveled back.
  • When did Rita and Zedd have a son named Thrax and how come he wasn't purified by Zordon's energy wave like they were?
  • That who episode was BS, even though it was the only good episode in that season. First of all, Rita and Zedd never had time for kids because they were too busy trying to destroy earth, and if I remember right, Rita had told Zedd "Never let me have kids".
  • If Rita never wanted kids, then how was Thrax born?
  • How the fudge should I know, blame Disney. Lol