New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power rangers question

12346»

Comments

• Correct, they never said how long ago it was.
    All we know is that the Sentinel Knight trapped him when he (Sentinel Knight) still had an actual form. We don't know what made him lose his appearance.
  • It makes you wonder if Sentinel Knight was the reason that Rita got captured in the dumpster?
  • edited September 2012
    Nah. It was mentioned that Zordon trapped her but then again now that I think about it, I'm not sure if it was ever said how she was trapped. I think it was only stated in the Fan Club video.
  • Mmhmm, well I was just wondering because Thrax was trapped in the exact same Dumpster? I always thought that season just sucked though.
  • edited September 2012
    Yea, Overdrive wasn't always good but I did like some things about it. However that is a good theory. Perhaps Zordon trapped her but he got the dumpsters from the Sentinel Knight. You never know, right? I mean the Sentinel Knight has been around for thousands of years so you would think they would be aware of each other.
  • There was only a couple of things I liked about the season. The suits and Zords. about it. Most of the weapons they got where dumb, but the zords and suits were cool at least.