New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• Well that's kind of stupid to me, gonna lose some fans. Too much waiting to me.
  • Indeed but really what can they do? Nick likely may want to keep airing new episodes in time for their next 2 holiday specials.
  • But they have already done 2 holidays specials this season, why do we need to see more? usually, there are only 1 or 2 special per season. Frankly, we already waited for Super Samurai so make us wait anymore?
  • lionsgate has the rights to 2 Christmas and Halloween special.
  • oh ok fair enough but still don't like it! But, hey nothing that we can do about it
  • would you rather them burn through all of the episodes they have left now and then have to wait 8 months for the next season to start?
  • Unfortunately that is how Nickelodeon rolls with holiday themes. They want holiday themes of all of their shows that are still airing new episodes hence why Samurai is getting 4 Holiday specials.
  • I don't have a problem with holiday episodes of PR. But, while I DID enjoy Party Monsters and Christmas Together, I don't want the two new ones to be clip shows
  • @corymon77 that is a fair point but I was kind of hoping they did Goseiger this year as well but seeing that Nickelodeon like to do two seasons per year, it would be better for Gokaiger to be next.
  • I agree with you completely, NightMere. I don't care what the holiday theme is but it is rather annoying to see it as a clip show. Granted I do wonder how they would even do the next holiday specials considering it's possible we could see them after the true last episode airs.
  • Runaway Spike clip (the episode that airs this weekend)

Nick.com: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/power-rangers-super-samurai-209-catch-me-if-you-can-clip.html

Youtube:

• um its been stated there are only 20 eps of "super samurai" there is no second halloween and christmas eps.
  • Yes there is. It's been confirmed there are 44 episodes in all, 20 Samurai, 20 Super Samurai, and two christmas and halloween episodes. CotRR doesn't count towards the episode count. If you read the press summary for Samurai being released on DVD through Lionsgate, there are another set of specials.
    The studio also acquired the distribution rights to two Power Rangers Christmas and Halloween specials, and a Power Rangers Movie special.
    Plus, FuryDiamond, who's a reliable source on RangerCrew and Rangerboard, and who also has an in with some of the people who work at Saban Brands has confirmed this.
  • I'm a little worried about what Serrator is up to. Since he got Dayu and Deker working for him, what will Master Xandred and Octoroo do about it?

I have a feeling Serrator might plan to overthrow Master Xandred with Dayu and Deker's help and takeover. That would make him the "Starscream" of this show.
  • edited April 2012
    well we'll just wait and see about the 2 holiday specials but the ep list for super samurai doesn't sound like 2 holiday specials are added and i count CotRR as 2 eps. so 24 eps in samurai and 20 eps in super samurai.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/prstuff/prgrid.html