New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• Finally! The new Power Rangers are revealed. Go Go Power Rangers MegaForce! Now we need to wait for the next member to join

Adrew Gray as Troy/Red

Ciara Hannas Gia/Yellow

John Mark as Noah/Blue

Christina Masterson as Emma/Pink

Azim Rizk as Jake/Black
  • I couldn't help but notice Christina was checking out Azim in that picture. XD
  • edited August 2012
    Megaforce cast has been announced (all info credit to RangerCrew as usual)!! (And the Legend War is confirmed, as well. The promo showed Pre-Zyu Rangers, but that doesn't mean they'll actually show up).

Megaforce Cast:

Adrew Gray as Troy/Red

Ciara Hannas Gia/Yellow

John Mark as Noah/Blue

Christina Masterson as Emma/Pink

Azim Rizk as Jake/Black

Megaforce and Samurai:

Is it just me or does the red ranger have a smirk that seems to say "Fuck yeah red ranger"? The yellow and black ranger seem to be like "YEAH POWER RANGERS". As for blue he actually looks like "why me?" Yeah pink is definitely eying the black ranger.
  • Megaforce cast has been announced (all info credit to RangerCrew as usual)!! (And the Legend War is confirmed, as well. The promo showed Pre-Zyu Rangers, but that doesn't mean they'll actually show up).
    They could have them show up and explain them away as non-Earth rangers. If we remember what Andros called the rangers when they first met he said they were "planetary rangers" so they could use that and just say they came from other planets to help Earth.
  • edited August 2012
    It's already been confirmed that Toei re-shot Legend War to have all the Rangers, Zyu forward. The teaser you saw at Morphicon was purely sentai footage, and was just put together to get the fans exited for the next season.

They are currently refilming the Legend War. The new footage must not have been ready for this promo. In the Licensing Expo version, the Legend War was a much shorter version of the Legend War with decent usage of certain clips to hide the pre-Zyus yet show the overall affect of the War.
  • :/ Ah well whatever works. Hope it turns out pretty good, but learning from Samurai, I am not going to get hyped up like I did before. Not that it was terrible, but I preferred pretty much every other season aside from Mystic Force over Samurai.
  • Samurai/Super Samurai may not have had the Power Ranger formula, but at least it explains what not to do when making Power Rangers. I wish Saban could have done better on those 2 seasons. Let's just hope that Power Rangers Megaforce will be better. BTW I think Gia would have been a better name for the Pink Ranger and Emma would have been better for Yellow Ranger.
  • Couldn't help but notice most of the guy rangers are foreign. Usually they have at least one or two american english rangers. Normally the Red guy is american.
  • edited September 2012
    Well things change right? BTW I found an awesome sneak peek at Power Rangers Megaforce which becomes MEGA-awesome near the end.
  • Hah, I honestly didn't post it because I figured someone already had, and didn't wanna go through all the pages. But it's a little odd to me. They're going to use Gokaiger footage mixed in with Goseiger? Don't think that's gonna work out too well.
  • Now that we have five new rangers for Megaforce, who's gonna be the sixth member?
  • @PowerRangerPlanet You never know until we see it so we can see how they do this. Personally I think they're just doing to do a "Samurai/Super Samurai" type of thing where Goseiger is MegaForce and the Gokaiger stuff then takes over for the 2nd half.
  • OMG Andrew Gray is so FREAKING HOT! he kinda looks like Hector David Jr. #EyeCandy
    and if they follow the Goseiger plot i believe the red ranger Andrew and pink ranger Christina have like a little romance going on...:)
  • I have a theory as to why some of the Sentai suits will be in the Legend War. There might be Power Rangers in hundreds of dimensions and they will all be called to our world to save all dimensions
  • They did say that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were technically not the first team of power rangers on this planet, so maybe they could use that as an excuse to bring back the older suits from before MMPR