New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• Such a long wait!!! lol
  • edited July 2012
    @iFresh Thanks for giving me an idea. I'm gonna find the actors who are playing Rangers and put em up

POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE

Red Ranger: Andrew Gray image

Blue Ranger:

Black Ranger:

Yellow Ranger: Ciara Hanna image

Pink Ranger:

RoboKnight:
  • She may be the hottest yellow ranger since Ashely :)
  • @iFresh Thanks for giving me an idea. I'm gonna find the actors who are playing Rangers and put em up

POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE

Red Ranger:

Blue Ranger:

Black Ranger:

Yellow Ranger: Ciara Hanna image

Pink Ranger:

RoboKnight:
    U WELCOME!:)
  • ARE THEY DONE CASTING FOR MEGAFORCE?? THEY SHOULD BE DONE .. N HAVE ALL THE RANGERS ALREADY CHOOSEN BY NOWW...
  • @iFresh I wanna know as badly as you
  • edited July 2012
    Andrew Gray has officially been cast as Megaforce Red Ranger.

Yes, they do have all the cast members chosen. They finished casting earlier this month. Unless it's leaked early, like the second Ranger has been, we'll officially know the cast in a few weeks.

PLEASE, just be patient.

*~Credit goes to RangerWisdom/DarkBlaze and FuryDiamond for keeping the fans up to date on the casting process. Stay up to date at RangerCrew~*
  • He looks more like a model then a ranger. XD
  • Hes HOT!! the red and pink like each other on goseiger she better be pretty. hes pretty tall too 5'11'' red gosei is short... i dont care thou i wondering how they goin to hide n show him with japan scenes
  • Hes HOT!! the red and pink like each other on goseiger she better be pretty. hes pretty tall too 5'11'' red gosei is short... i dont care thou i wondering how they goin to hide n show him with japan scenes
    Height has never mattered off top of my head Boi yellow Zyuranger was taller than Trini MMPR

but generally its stunt actors is in the suits anyway
  • We MIGHT know the rest of the cast today. Stay tuned. :)
  • What ranger91 said. And I hope this cast isn't as annoying as the Samurai cast was. There is only like three people I like in the Samurai cast. Mike, Jayden, and Emily. Can't stand the other three.
  • edited July 2012
    Megaforce will have a Silver Ranger (no word on if it refers to GoseiKnight or Gokaiger Silver).

We now have confirmation of the Red, Pink, Blue, and Yellow Power Rangers. Black is all we need left. All info comes from http://blog.samuraicast.com/

Red Ranger - Andrew Gray

Blue Ranger - John Loudermilk (Pending Official Confirmation)

Pink Ranger - Christina Masterson (Pending Official Confirmation)

Yellow Ranger - Ciara Hanna

Again, credit goes to RangerWisdom/DarkBlaze, Fury Diamond, and Mr. Yellow at RangerCrew for the info.
  • Typical, make the blue guy the black/foreign guy. XD