New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited July 2012
    It's pretty much the same race for Rangers as Samurai. And honestly, it's better than making him the Black Ranger.

Just so people know: Andrew is Spanish, Ciara is Caucasian, John is Black (and I think Hispanic), and Christina is half Asian.
  • SO THE PINK N RED ARE COUPLES... I WOULD RATHER WISH CIARA AS THE PINK THOU JOHN IS CUTE:)
  • edited July 2012
    Not necessarily. We don't really know for sure who they're going to have as romantic interests. Especially if they're using (hopefully) Gokaiger footage in the second season. That was more, all the Rangers are one big happy family type thing going on.

And don't use all caps. It looks like you're yelling at someone.
  • @nightmere10, you make a fair point. XD

Anyway, couples on ranger teams aren't really that important to me. The only two they ever did good on was In Space with Andros and Ashley, and Time Force with Wes and Jen. Tommy and Kim were okay, but they ruined that when they made Tommy and Kat a couple. :/
  • I just felt like Tommy and Kim were shoved in our faces way too much, the same with Mike and Emily. If they did something with Mia and Kevin I think it'd be good so at least their characters have a little more development. While Ranger couples aren't important to me, I do like the idea of it as long as it's done well.
  • YES and iwant some making out too we avent seen rangers kissing since mmpr
  • Considering it's a kids show, we'll probably get a kiss here or there, if they do go along with the romance, but I highly doubt we'll get making out.
  • It's a kids show iFresh. I highly doubt most kids care about that stuff, and will more than likely be grossed out...
  • edited August 2012
    Teens (like people around 12-14, maybe 15/16) on the other hand are WAAAAAY into shipping, like sometimes it makes me hate the show (not really) because it's all the care about and it's the only thing they write thier fanfictions about.
  • edited August 2012
    If kids would be grossed out then why did they have kissing in MMPR? All I know is that I wanna see all the previous teams in Power Rangers Megaforce. BTW Tommy-Kim is way better than Tommy-Kat
  • edited August 2012
    Did you ever notice that you only saw, about, ONE mouth to mouth kiss on MMPR? Yeah, that's why. People complained. Which is also why you barely saw the guys shirtless, you never actually saw the girls wear bikinis, and after a while, the girls stopped wearing dresses because they'd flash their "underwear". The higher ups either had complaints themselves or they had parents complain.
  • Because we kids in the 90s were more mature then kids today. XD
  • Because we kids in the 90s were more mature then kids today. XD
    SO TRUE! MISS THE OLD DAYS!!
  • Oh yes. The new kids are not like us. The 2000s may have better tech, but we had better shows and maturity
  • I miss the good ole days of Zenon, Power rangers, digimon, pokemon, and various other classics.