New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• Gokaiger is my fave sentai season the pirate motif was brilliant and something i hope they incoperate into PRSMF
  • I knew this would happen. If Goseiger is Megaforce season 1 and Gokaiger is Megaforce season 2, then we will be seeing more villains in Power Rangers Megaforce than in any other Ranger season. Most Rangers teams have a few villain, but Megaforce is gonna get alotta villains. BTW can anyone think of a better name than "Super Megaforce or "Ultra" Megaforce?
  • Honestly, it's just Megaforce that gets me. It's too bland and since we already have Super Samurai, we shouldn't use Super as a title again either.

There were a lot of good fan-titles floating around a while ago.
  • I would suggest ultraforce but that is copyrighted by another company I think.
  • edited July 2012
    Season 2 is Gokaiger. JDF in Megaforce?

JDF's Interview (mentioned in this video): http://www.geekcastradio.com/pod/ftcc/FTCC_INT-FRANK.mp3

Btw, this interview brings up the subject of the supposed feud between ASJ and JDF feud and finally puts things to rest. JDF even said that he'd do a convention with ASJ to this day. They had respect for each other.
  • edited August 2012
    I hope that we will get to see a lot of previous Rangers in action. Hopefully we will get a great final battle
    Vid 1: Power Rangers Great War
    Vid 2: Possible 2013-1014 Finale Megazord Battle

• edited July 2012
    The cast of power rangers super samurai recently had a comic con interview are we going to get the chance to view in on youtube?? and about the comic con Morphicon next month i notice the 4G network channel show comic cons are we going to be able to watch it on tv or on youtube??...
  • The Comic-Con interview will be posted sooner than you think.

And no, you won't be seeing Morphicon on G4, but there are live streams during the day and people post youtube videos at the end of each day, so it won't be hard to find it.

Other than that, this is the wrong thread to discuss the Super Samurai cast OR Power Morphicon. We have two other threads for that.
  • what does comic con or super samurai have to do with megaforce? Wonder if we're gonna get anymore updates about this show soon.
  • edited July 2012
    Same here. As soon as I hear something, it'll be posted.
  • ciara the yellow megaforce ranger she looks btter in pink i wish she was the pink ranger!
  • Man I am so excited for Super Samurai to get back on TV so we can see how they end it. I hope they do megaforce a lot better and don't copy and paste and actually put some time and thought into the plot outline and characters.
  • when is it coming back??
  • In the Fall, most likely as early as September.