New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power rangers question

Comments

• edited September 2012
    It wasn't Disney's doing. They wanted nothing to do with the show, remember?

We just don't know how Thrax came to be but obviously the Z-Wave didn't hit him for the same reasons it didn't hit Scorpius, the demons, the mutants, the Orgs, Lothor, Mesogog, etc. He wasn't a threat at the time because he was trapped in a Rita dumpster.

Also @Dubby Rita actually freaked out in some MMPPR ep when Zedd suggested having a kid. She told Finster to make a new potion to correct that but I don't recall that ever being corrected. Also while Zedd and Rita never had any time to have a kid in MMPR, they did have time in Zeo and Turbo. In Zeo, they left for Master Vile's place in the M51 Galaxy. In Turbo, we never saw them except for the movie
  • mmhm, that is true. But still, why did saban even give up rights to the show?
  • @Dubby Because they were selling Fox Family Worldwide which meant everything that belonged to Fox Family Worldwide went in the deal. That is how Disney got Power Rangers, Digimon, Shinzo, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, Mystic Knights, Masked Rider, Fox Family Channel, etc. Disney only wanted it for the Fox Family Channel but they had to take on whatever else was there or they couldn't get it. Obviously nowadays Power Rangers, Beetleborgs, VR Troopers and Masked Rider are back with Saban and he also has reacquired Digimon but he didn't reacquire Digimon from Disney like he did with the other 4.
  • I am trying to imagine how Samura would have been if Saban and crew actually took the time to write character plots and and story plots. It could have been just as good as the first 9 seasons. But i guess people tend to Sell out after awhile, hopefully Saban will bring back his true glorious self with Megaforce.
  • To be fair most of the Samurai writers don't know how to properly write, a lot of them just seem like they dub over stuff. Only Amit Bhaumik and Jill Donnellan are ones with a previous track record with Power Rangers.
  • They should bring Judd Lynn back, that guy wrote a lot of the better episodes in In Space.
  • edited September 2012
    Indeed, they should but they asked him to return for Samurai and he declined because it wouldn't offer the same type of stuff he had when the show shot in the states.

Not to mention as long as Tzachor is around and he's calling the shots, Judd likely won't ever return.
  • Ah that's true. that kind of sucks :( Judd was a genius.
  • Definitely, I agree with you there. I just wonder what happened with Jackie Marchand.
  • I was wondering that too. she wrote some classics as well. It says she wrote every power rangers but Wild Force and Samurai.
  • Maybe they had a kid after turning good, but he became evil. Or maybe during In Space when they weren't really active as villains, she got pregnant and he was unaffected by the purification because he hadn't been born yet.
  • Well than, that must have been one painful birth if that's the case. But still Disney was terrible leaving a bunch of plot holes and leaving fans questioning every thing about that season!!!
  • Problem is, how would that work? The Sentinel Knight trapped him in a dumpster however many years ago.
  • I don't really know. Just throwing ideas out there. When did the Sentinel Knight trap him in a dumpster?
  • Idk, I don't think they said. Lol