New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• Nice almost kind of Ninja'd statement/comment, NightMere.
  • Haha yeah. You posted it pretty much at the exact same time i did
  • yup, LOL. It's funny when that happens. I do wonder if he's the only one from "Power Rangers" appearing on Figure It Out though.
  • It wouldn't surprise me if he was, but who knows?

Anyway, I think the episode will get a little more exposure for PR and do well in ratings as it's showing before a new Big Time Rush episode and it has two cast members of the show on it.
  • edited July 2012

Judging by this promo and the pic that was previously posted, he HAD to have gotten something dumped on him if not slimed.
  • Indeed, seems like a lot of the ones that look like debuts on the show for actors will mean they're gonna get even more messy. So far besides the 2 from Big Time Rush as well as Alex himself, there's also the 1 from Victorious who hasn't shown up yet but will also be in Monday's episode.
  • I'm getting Direct Tv this weekend so yay!!! I'll be able to record the newer episodes so i don't miss anything :D
  • edited July 2012
    DVD Extras for Super Samurai Vols 1 and 2
    VOL 1 DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
    •"Everyday Fun" Music Video
    •Character Gallery

VOL 2 DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
    •"Everyday Fun" Music Video
    •Weapons Gallery

And second Alex Heartman on Figure It Out Promo:

• Alex's Figure It Out episode is on now!
  • Indeed and he did not get slimed.
  • aw dang it, stupid Home Run Derby made me miss it. Good thing the guy i was rooting for won it, other wise i would have been really ticked XD
  • I'm getting Direct Tv this weekend so yay!!! I'll be able to record the newer episodes so i don't miss anything :D
    You're not going to be too happy with Direc TV now. They're dropping Nickelodeon, MTV, and a whole bunch of other channels at midnight tonight!

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/directv-to-drop-26-viacom-channels-at-midnight-tonight-july-10#
  • They said possibly, and i already know all this because we just got our TV hooked up and i wen't straight to Nick, and yeah. I noticed they have a warning saying they might be dropping all those channels, but it is highly unlikely that it will happen because everyone watches Nick and MTV.
  • Fortunately, some of us doesn't have a Direct TV so we won't to worry about this.
  • edited July 2012
    Viacom are bunch of rich jerks that are trying to drain more money out of Direct Tv and DTV won't by it, so looks like we could go some time without super samurai :(