New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• Indeed, Viacom is nothing more than a money hungry company based on what went down with them and Direct TV.

Anyway Alex Heartman will be on tomorrow's new episode of Figure It Out.
  • And another note, Viacom and Direct Tv made a deal and now Power Rangers and Nick channels and other Viacom networks are back on the air!
  • I knew the Viacom thing wasn't going to last long.
  • Me too, that's why I didn't switch! I bet it will happen on other networks and the joke will be on those people who switched from direct tv to dish network Lol
  • edited July 2012
    Alex's second Figure It Out episode was tonight. In the first round, the panel (Alex, Ciara Bravo, Leon Thomas III, and Stephen Glickman) were stumped, but Alex was able to guess one of the words in his final guess. Alex got slimed in the second round of tonight's episode of Figure It Out because the Secret Slime Action was "Wearing a Red Unitard to Work" (I knew it!!! :))). In the second round, they were able to guess the talent in the final guess portion.
  • @NightMere10 I'm shocked they called the Ranger outfit a/an 'unitard' but congratulations for predicting that Figure It Out would do something predictable in order to force a slime on Alex
  • Of anything it's more like a footie pajama than a unitard, haha.
  • Don't call them Spandex in front of Dr K. Stuff might get f'ed up. XD
  • @Dubby lol you beat me to that joke.
  • hehehe. I thought it was funny. So I said it. XD
  • LOL. Yup @Dubby that joke is always hilarious. "Rangers wear spandex." "IT'S NOT SPANDEX!"

Anyway I believe it was stated that Alex was only in 3 epiosdes before so he only has 1 more episode of Figure It Out left. I believe Nickelodeon ordered 40 episodes and I believe Monday's episode will feature the 32nd one.
  • edited July 2012
    His last episode is sometime in August, I believe. And, no, Monday's would be the 31st episode.
  • edited July 2012
    @NightMere10 Yea, obviously it'll be in August since they only have an order for 40 episodes last I heard and there's only 2 more airing days in this month.

Also you're incorrect. Thursday's episode was the 31st episode. Monday's episode would be the 32nd episode.

Although it is strange how Nick.com has uploaded all of the episodes and only 30 are there. I wanna see if I can figure out where the mistake is at.

All right, I think I noticed the error. Nick.com hasn't uploaded all episodes. It looks like they're missing Episode 26.
  • Ohhh. Yeah, that would make sense.
  • So provided they keep on airing new episodes Mondays-Thursdays then they only have I believe 2 full weeks left...