New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited June 2012
    That's interesting to know, thanks for the info on that but none of the current Secret Slime Actions have been in regards to their shows. Most of the current ones are like "wearing underwear" or "shrugging your shoulders." Also things like saying "wind instrument" as well as "thinking about your clues" and "sitting next to Max."
  • edited June 2012
    Oh I know. Trust me, I've been watching the eps but that doesn't mean it won't be. For example, in a few of the 90s Figure It Out episodes if say two members from All That were panelists the SSA was actually "Being a cast member on All That". I'm just saying if it's something along those lines, I'd be pretty annoyed.

Anyway, I'm just saying some of them are just really annoying to me because they're something that's....it's hard to explain why I think they're (not all of them) lame. And while they're something on par to the 90s Figure It Out, I just don't like what they are all the time.
  • edited June 2012
    Yup indeed, I know what you mean. I would like them to change it up a bit but there's really not many actions one can think of that would almost guarantee a sliming.

I think that's kind of the whole purpose of some of the actions being goofy... because they want specific stars to do them.

Like with the one that stated saying "wind instrument." I'm sure they were suspecting it because they knew they would possibly be asking what type of instrument the Contestant played because of his Talent but I doubt they knew who was going to be performing it.

Ones like that or "shrugging your shoulders," I don't have a problem with.
    "Wearing underwear" is a little out there but it's stuff like "thinking about your clues" that I have a problem with.
  • Yeah, it's the ones that the panelists don't even think twice about doing I prefer instead of Jeff suddenly saying something to prompt them into it. I can't wait for Alex's episodes and I hope sooner or later the rest of the Samurai cast is on it.

And someone on RB brought up that they think they're showing the episodes with the more well known Nick cast members first which is why his are later.
  • Yup, I definitely want to see Erika and Brittany on it.

And I definitely saw that post and that does make a lot of sense.
  • Power Rangers Samurai Volume one and two is now released on DVD and Digital Orders!
  • I heard they added the Origin story in volume one.
  • They did. The season, especially the episode The Team Unites with the like "Mike you've come a long way" makes more sense and just flows better
  • I wished they did the Origin story first like they did in the past seasons.
  • I know what you mean, I'm still confused as to why they didn't start Origins off as the first episode in the first place?
  • Speaking of the Samurai DVDs, did anyone here win the Samurai Smarts DVD Sweepstakes?
  • edited June 2012
    No, but I had already pre-ordered it and got it on the 18th anyway
  • Nice, i saw them at walmart and thought about getting them but didn't really wanna. lol
  • Alex Heartman will be on Figure It Out on 7/10, 7/26, and 8/7
    Looks like his first episode has been bumped up since it's now airing on Monday instead of the original Tuesday.

• Alex Heartman's first episode of Figure It Out airs this Monday at 7:00pm EST