New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• @vgianell5: I didn't say it was 100% unlikely, I said it was highly unlikely. There's a difference.

@Yanman10: No, he didn't use it in Shinkenger, and there have been toys with Gold in Shogun Mode, but with how little episodes are left with them mostly being Red Ranger focused, then it's high unlikely.

Although, he used it in Goseiger vs Shinkenger, so unless they take footage from that, or use American footage, then I doubt it. I bet everyone uses Super Mode/Shogun Mode all at one time in the final battle of the series.
  • I wonder if tomorrow's episode will include Mentor Ji trying to help the rangers fight a Nighlok.
  • Wow, I haven't been following much anything last few weeks, been to busy and stuff. But i am back now and ready to start watching me some super samurai again XD
  • I knew Serrator would betray Master Xandred sooner or later.
  • You could figure that out the minute he arrived on the boat. Have either of you seen Shinkenger?
  • edited May 2012
    @vgiannell5
    @MattEmily. The answer has been answered already. Go to this discussion (http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/280/power-rangers-super-samurai-viewable-episodes#Item_57) and watch episode 13. It will tell you plenty. BTW, here's a little sneak peak for it in case you didn't get to see it.
    I'm hoping that PRS/PRSS will end with "originality" in it, not Sentai footage. The deaths in Sentai were bad. I'm hoping for a better ending.
  • ^ Dude. Not everybody has seen Shinkenger. Don't give anything away without a spoiler claim in case they actually use a lot of the same thing. Smh.
  • @Nightmere10. Is that better?
  • Yeah. I just don't want you to ruin things for other people which is why I asked vgiannl15 and Dubby if they had seen Shinkenger before I posted anything that would potentially spoil things for them.
  • I on;y seen the first episode of Shinkenger, i haven't had a lot of time to watch both power rangers and sentai.
  • edited May 2012
    We're on hiatus until September.
    Got firm info. In an e-mail from Nickelodeon, Zedd of toonzone learns that, indeed, we shall be new-PRSS-less until September.
    A 16-week break would be Sept. 8 -- which is the first Saturday after Labor Day weekend
  • edited May 2012
    That means that Master Xandred will be in the Sanzu River for a very long time. BTW I've been thinking...what if Serrator has been potting to take over the Nether World and Earth for centuries? I bet he chose Dayu (when she was Dalia) and Deker a long time before they met in front of the burning house. He probably figured out how to use them, then he burned the house down knowing that one of them would make a deal with him, then he would change them both, let them stick around for a while so that Dayu's music would be filled with 100 years of sadness and misery while Deker would do his own stuff, then he would come back when the time was right.
  • edited May 2012
    He'll be in the Sanzu for about 4 episodes. Yeah, if you think about it that way, that's a long time. lol
  • This video didn't show us the female Red Samurai Ranger.