New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• Yes, it did. She's drawing the sealing symbol. They just zoomed in so it doesn't show the skirt.
  • I have a feeling the female red ranger won't be strong enough to seal Master Xandred and his goons away for good.
  • I wonder how close to shinkenger's story line they will stay with her although there are a few things that I know for sure will be changed.
  • They better make alotta originality to the final episodes. I'm tired of them using japanese footage. Originality made the Power Rangers good from MMPR season 1 to PRRPM. The preview said to "prepare yourself for an epic battle beyond anything you can imagine" so I hope the episodes live up to that.
  • Seen the preview. Pretty impressed with the way it turned out. I my self think the acting as improved a lot over the year in Power Rangers Samurai.
  • I kinda have to disagree with you. While, yes, it HAS improved, I wouldn't say it's improved a lot. It's a definite improvement over the first season, but it's still a fine line they're walking on, especially for Najee.
  • I'll bet Octoroo will try to kill Serrator for betraying Master Xandred.
  • @vgiannell5 I hope so. BTW imagine if the Power Rangers ever had a situation like this with their Cycles
  • edited June 2012
    Saban Brands has asked Fury Diamond of RangerCrew to take down the special features from the PR Samraui DVDs.
    Seth Austin is headed to Vegas for suit acting again this year. So expect to see some sort of Ranger suits.
    Seth Austin was a hopeful for Power Rangers MEGAFORCE. Maybe we'll see the new suits to know what the new season is. He's headed to Vegas for the Licensing Expo, where last year we found out how many episodes/seasons Samurai is going to be. Hoping to find out the logo and which season is going to be adapted this year.
  • edited June 2012
    you can now digitally pre-order power rangers samurai volume one on the iTunes US store! Releasing June 19th!!!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/power-rangers-samurai-team/id535040114
  • edited June 2012
    Alex Heartman will be in 3 episodes of Figure It Out!

• That a new show? Not sure I've heard of it.
  • if youre not a fan of classic nick, figure it out was a nick game show from the 90s it was brought back recently and thats awesome.
  • edited June 2012
    @Dubby

@kyfm is correct. It was a late 90s game show that they just revived.

Basically there are 2 halves and each half features 2 contestants with a secret. Sometimes it's a talent, sometimes it's something else like an invention.

In both versions, there are 3 rounds and the Final Guess. In the original version, all rounds were 60 seconds each however in the new version, Rounds 2 and 3 are reduced to 45 seconds in length.

There's a panel consisting of 4 celebrities. In the original version, sometimes they were all with Nick and sometimes usually just 2 or 3 were with Nick and others would be from elsewhere like "Saved by the Bell" or "Home Improvement" or even for example "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" (the live action one, not the cartoon one.)

In the reboot version, so far, it's just been current Nick stars.

Basically the panel has to figure out the Contestant's Secret but they can only ask yes-or-no questions. Each round that goes by without the secret being completely revealed, the Contestant wins a prize. After Round 3, they don't get any additional prizes if the panel doesn't figure it out by then but if they don't figure it out by then and also don't figure it out during the Final Guess attempt then the Contestant will get the grand prize... which is usually a trip.

The panel is given a clue each round to help them out with a word in the secret. Like sometimes they can have leaves dumped on them if "tree" is 1 of the words in the secret.

You may notice in the picture that looks like Alex has slime on his arm.

That is something they do every episode prior to the start of Round 2 of each half. There's a Secret Slime Action that they introduce and if anyone among the panel performs it from the time it's introduced until the end of the Final Guess then they will be slimed and a member in the audience will be given a prize. Now despite the fact it's called the "Secret Slime Action," some of the actions are virtually impossible for them to enforce but they still do anyway.
  • edited June 2012
    Alex Heartman will be on Figure It Out on 7/10, 7/26, and 8/7

He does get slimed. In the pic on the logo on the jumper, there's green splotches underneath the words "Figure It Out" that isn't originally there. But, I'll be pretty ticked off if the reason for it is the secret slime action is so obvious like "Being a Power Ranger/Being the Red Ranger"