New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I realize I was the last person to post in this topic like a week or 2 ago but I have received news in regards to Alex Heartman's last appearance on Figure It Out for this season so I wanted this to be a new post rather than an edit to my previous post.

Last night's episode didn't end with a panel preview so I tweeted a message to Nickelodeon's twitter and they have informed me that Alex Heartman should be on tonight's episode along with Noah Crawford, Chris O'Neal and Ryan Potter.

Here's the proof
    Hope I did the link right.

I did get the response last night but I didn't get around to posting about it here until now.
  • edited August 2012
    France aired "A Crack in the World" (Super Samurai episode 14) if you want to check it out: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsuy9k_power-rangers-super-samurai-episode-14-la-grande-offensive-de-serrator_shortfilms

For those of you who don't speak French and had trouble understanding this, here's an episode summary: http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?22727-Power-Rangers-Super-Samurai-Discussion&p=1010633&viewfull=1#post1010633
  • edited August 2012
    RangerCrew confirmed that Gold Shogun is only for toy release.

Reason why Spike is with Bulk?
    Bulk is doing Skull a favor watching Spike while Skull is jet setting around being fabulously wealthy. https://twitter.com/The2ndBatgirl
  • well that is a disappointment. It would have been awesome to see antonio in shogun mode
  • edited August 2012
    I know, right? Antonio just keeps getting left out of everything.

From 2ndBatGirl:
    Well that was pretty much confirmation that Narvy is going to be on PRSS. @Zeppelinchan Narvy was talking about teaching him something because bulk was busy and then Paul cut him off. Just keep watching and maybe you'll see Narvy on the show or maybe keep going to megaforce. Can neither confirm nor deny.

And supposedly, new episodes start airing next week.
  • edited August 2012
    well that is a disappointment. It would have been awesome to see antonio in shogun mode
    Indeed but who haven't been in Shogun Mode so far? I believe Emily and Mike are the only ones who haven't been in Shogun Mode, correct?
  • edited August 2012
    Yes it is. Can't wait to see those episode. There are going to look awesome in shogun mode.
  • Emily went Shogun Mode in Strange Case of the Munchies. Mike is the only one who hasn't gone Shogun.
  • @NightMere10 No, she didn't. She only went to Super Samurai Mode and Super Samurai Mega Mode. Never Shogun Mode.
  • Hm. Maybe I had it mixed up with Super Mega Mode.
  • edited August 2012
    Maybe. I had went back to look at that episode to double check before posting that response and she was only in Super Mega Mode. She never had much of a chance to use Shogun Mode since she disconnected her zord in order to attack the villain then her zord was reconnected.
  • edited October 2012
    wait im confuse power rangers samurai/super samurai aired at 12pm/11c n now im hearing is returning October 13th at 12 and 1 pm?? they channge the time?? it says (1pm/12c) on promotion posters online and stuff...
  • @iFresh I have not seen the ads that you are talking about at all or any change in the air times for PRSS at all. Could you please provide a link to the ads that you are talking about so I could check their validity?
  • @iFresh is correct. They did indeed change the time.
  • Are we still going to get the last 9 episodes from super samuirai here to download? someone knows?? yes please!!