New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers mistake that reveals their identities

Comments

• I don't know why Power Rangers insists on making all rich people greedy jerk faces. There are nice rich people too.
    well Wes was rich and he was fine
  • I don't know why Power Rangers insists on making all rich people greedy jerk faces. There are nice rich people too.
    Not true, Wes' dad was. Once Wes left his dad he had nothing and was just as poor as the other rangers.
    Not true, Wes' dad was. Once Wes left his dad he had nothing and was just as poor as the other rangers.
    But he grew up rich. It's not like rich people have a monopoly on being greedy jerk faces in PR. Eric wasn't rich, but he was a jerk at first. Also, I know OO isn't really that popular, but Mack's dad was rich and he was a nice guy(except for lying about Mack's identity).
  • Speaking of identities, does anyone remember that Dino Thunder made the mistake of morphing in front of civilians in the last 2 episodes.

Thunder Struck Part 1: They didn't check if there were any civilians around them before they morphed to fight Zeltrax. That's how Devin was able to record them on videotape

Thunder Struck Part 2: They didn't check if there were any civilians around them before they morphed to fight Mesogog. That's how Cassidy and Devin were able to record them on videotape

Speaking of final episodes. Check out PRDT's last battle against Zeltrax and his Zelzord
  • At that point, I wouldn't say it was a mistake more like they didn't care because the battle was getting down to the wire.
  • I was about to say the same thing about how they probably didn't care because the battle was gonna be there last as rangers anyway win or lose. But Nightmere took the words out of my mouth. XD
  • yeah when the fate of the world is at stake sometimes rules go out the window.
  • At that scene, Tommy was all "Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
  • edited August 2012
    Hopefully PR Megaforce will have a final battle like that mixed with a little of these
    Vid 1: Power Rangers Great War
    Vid 2: Possible 2013-1014 Finale Megazord Battle
    Vid 3: KRDK final battle (which would be like PR Megaforce vs Malkor)

• I don't see what that has to do with the current topic...
  • @Dubby I agree. Let's get back to the whole "Revealing identities mistake" discussion. I saw Power Rangers Dino Thunder "It's A Mad Mad Mackerel" and the Rangers kept saying their real names even knew that the guy trapped inside the television was able to hear them. If the guy was obsessed with the Rangers he could have looked for people in Reefside with those names. At least that wasn't his concern.
  • In Mighty morphin power rangers when tommy lost his green ranger powers and bulk over heard her saying "We have to find tommy, ranger or no ranger, he needs to speak to jason" or something like that. But of course, saban made bulk and skull dumb and couldn't figure it out!
  • I cannot believe that they made those episodes and didn't care that they made risks for the Power Rangers. Either the Rangers kept getting lucky or Saban just makes the ordinary people not even pay attention to the Rangers words. I would have taken notes on that stuff if the Rangers started making those mistakes if they were real
  • I think it's funny when the rangers care about their identities but in when they are morphed in front of large crowds they tend to say there names when they ask if they're okay and no one seems to be able to figure it out. XD
  • @Dubby that is a good point. I'm surprised they don't call each other "(somethin) Ranger! Are you okay?" Apparently the guys who did the scripts didn't bother to check for mistakes