New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers mistake that reveals their identities

1235»

Comments

• @PRThunder Justin Stewart was able to tell that his fellow rangers were robots in the episode titled Robot Rangers in Power Rangers Turbo.
  • @zeoranger5 true but he was a ranger as well so he knew the way that his fellow rangers behave like anyway. In regards to your comment @MattEmily, you do have a good point with Superman's identity. But unlike Superman (a.k.a Clark Kent), I don't see any of the rangers making as much effort to hide their identity like that apart from RPM of which I can think of.
  • There was a episode that Bulk and Skull did find out during one of the season of MMPR when the Rangers teleported back as Bulk and Skull were hiding in the bushes.

How about when Justin was hiding under Rocky's bed in "Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie" as well?

Another time was at the end of Power Rangers In Space, when they willing reveal themselves to save the citizens of Angel Grove.

Other than that, they mostly kept to themselves or people found out by accident. (like Bulk and Skull or Justin)

I thing keeps nagging me though... how come people didn't notice that the Rangers always wore the same color as their Ranger form... and the wrist communicators appear alot of times when in public. No one notices the wristband color as well??

• Why would anyone notice their communicators? If you don't see a good look at it, you're just going to assume it's a watch.

A better excuse would be why no one noticed the oddly-placed bracelets in Dino Thunder.
  • Good question. It is oddly placed.
  • edited June 2013
    Has anyone but me noticed that the evil minions can identify Power Rangers better than humans even though they are dumber than humans?
    For example, PRTF, nobody ever noticed the Chrono-Morphers and figured out who the Time Force Rangers were.....except for the Cyclo-Bots.
    It happened in PRTF "Ransik Lives"
  • Exactly!!!! No one wonders why the monsters always attack them?