New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• So Serrator plans to split the human world in two with Deker's help in order to conquer both it and the Neitherworld? No wonder he betrayed Master Xandred.
  • @iFresh I would assume so but likely not until they're aired on Nickelodeon here in the U.S.

@vgiannell5 Yup, indeed. Serrator's plan is an interesting move considering his plan in Shinkenger.
  • I have a feeling Deker won't go along with Serrator's plan and take his sword back.
  • I haven't had my satelite on Nick, so yeah. I haven't been watching it recently :'(
  • Deker refused to take his sword from Serrator because he didn't really agree with the plan yet. Deker might take the sword from Serrator in the next episode or two because he was told that Serrator's plan can also break the curse.
  • Stroke of Fate is on this saturday, have it all set for record in case I miss it.
  • the uk has just had the finale and the sad part is that it was the best episode of them all
  • MAN FUCK NICK!!! I HATE NICK!!! IF U GUYS DONT KNW NICK CANCELED "Stroke of Fate" Episode to air tooday. and we been noticing that thr promoting super samurai less and less producers saban they need to find a new network ASAP super samurai doens deserve this.. n not even magaforce coming... change n go to disney xd vortex disney channel.....
  • Dekker is going to strike sarrator with uramasa after pretending to strike the earth in half.
  • yeah i know he gets destroyed by him and then the rangers destroyed im in megazord mode SPOILERS SORRY SEEMS PEOPLE KEEP DISHIN IT OUT I GESSS IMA SAY MORE SOON.....
  • Now that Serrator is finally gone, There's still of Master Xandred to take care of.
  • the episode today Fight Fire with Fire was Epic! and very Emotional.. i almost cried when the rangers were saying goodbye to Jayden...
  • I'm sure the other rangers would've wanted Jayden to stay with them especially Lauren. They going to find him and bring him back.

Besides, even if Lauren did use the sealing power, Master Xandred would've grown to powerful for it.
  • Power rangers Super Samurai is now on Netflix!!! Yay :D I can catch up on what I missed now.
  • I saw the new episode yesterday. I knew the Sealing Symbol wouldn't work on Master Xandred anymore thanks to Dayu's human half and not even the Shiba Fire Disk Lauren gave the rangers did any good. The Rangers are losing and Lauren's in deep trouble.