New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• I wonder if Serrator will try to overthrow Master Xandred but fail later on.
  • Question this has to do with both samurai and shinkenger

out of curiosity was the pink ranger not being a good cook gag in both series or was that a dub only gag?
  • I wonder if Serrator will try to overthrow Master Xandred but fail later on.
    It's probable. After all it's already been implied that Serrator is meant to be a Nighlok King.

• i am actully looking forward to trading places. I loved ep 27 of shinkenger, even tough they will mess it up, im looking forward to the footage and how they use it.
  • Question this has to do with both samurai and shinkenger

out of curiosity was the pink ranger not being a good cook gag in both series or was that a dub only gag?
    both but shinkenger didnt to it to a extent they samurai is
  • ah thx I just started watching early shinkenger so I wasn't sure (only on episode 3)
  • They had BETTER DO GOSEIGER AND GOKAIGER!
  • They don't have to do anything. They'll do whatever they want to whether we approve of it or not.

If they don't want to do Goseiger and Toei approves of them skipping it, there's nothing you can do.

Just be happy Power Rangers is back.
    What does this have to do with Super Samurai?
    What does this have to do with Super Samurai?
    EVERYTHING!
  • Um, it has nothing to do with it. If it comes AFTER this season. Stay on topic, please.
  • Um, it has nothing to do with it. If it comes AFTER this season. Stay on topic, please.
    think about it, if super samurai is a success, than they might do the battizer like thing in goseiger than than they might do super mega force or whatever their going to call it. that is why
  • edited February 2012
    *facepalm* *headdesk* No. Just no. Whether or not Samurai is a success, they'd use the Battilizer anyway. What better way to sell more toys than to come out with a new gadget. Your point is moot.
  • What Nightmere said.

Doesn't matter with Samurai or Super Samurai's success. Saban likes having the Battlizer tradition especially since it's a free addition for him since Bandai pays for the creation of it.
  • *facepalm* *headdesk* No. Just no. Whether or not Samurai is a success, they'd use the Battilizer anyway. What better way to sell more toys than to come out with a new gadget. Your point is moot.
    ... :3